15-16 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Hossa and Dubinsky available for picks

Could also consider trading rookie eligible Parayko...having an amazing first year!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
People are gonna wake up in the morning and be like holy **** what happened last night, so many posts lolol

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Oh and one last thing before I call it a night.

Luc, glad we're back on speaking terms.

giphy.gif

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Foligno/Stempniak/Kronwall/Halak/Dallas goalies and much more still available for picks. Also I have a number of rookie eligible keepers if anyone is looking for one of those.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Foligno/Stempniak/Kronwall/Halak/Dallas goalies and much more still available for picks. Also I have a number of rookie eligible keepers if anyone is looking for one of those.

2 monster trades and no comments on either. What is this lol

Curious what people think of both.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
DONE SON.

LUC
Nash + 1st + spezza

Vanilla
oel yandle hanzal

Luc got owned. I can't believe you traded OEL. He is going to put up 4 points every game for the rest of ever.

Just trolling. In all seriousness, I think Luc won, but I'm biased against d-men. It's fair if OEL's current year is his new benchmark/average. He's not in the top tier yet for me though, because he's too one dimensional (PIMs and +/- are lacking) and he hasn't done it with a great deal of consistency (previous career high: 44pts). I see him and I remember what happened to Mike Green, and to a lesser degree Keith (who I had during his 69pt season).

Balls Trades

Matt Duchene
Nail Yakupov
Evander Kane
Anders Nilsson

To

Vanilla

For

Devan Dubnyk
Bryan Little
Kyle Palmieri
Adam Henrique

Can't help but feel like Vanilla won this one slightly, but maybe the goalie premium is still higher than I realize.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
What I care about is Nash out (Spezza to a lesser extent) vs. Duchene, OEL, and Yandle in.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Spezza is having an awesome year though. I drafted OEL in the 1st this year, so fair value there, challenge is you gave up superior players for the rest.

His awesome year doesn't do much for me rn though. And he wasn't going to be a keeper anyhow. The first is worth OEL IMO, next year with a better domi and duclair etc. he should get plenty of points.
Nash is very capable, but every game I watch he's left wanting more. I'm hoping Yandle on a new team (Arizona with OEL !?!?) will turn it around to his previous numbers.
So basically two D to add to subban > Nash.

Dubnyk isn't special, Duchene is. And I like yakupov with mcdavid.

I'm not upset at all. No brainer to add better players.

Last edited:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Stamkos
Parise.
Nash.
Hoffman.
Subban.
Dubnyk.
Neuvirth. .
Bjugstad.
Vatanen.

VS.

Stamkos
Parise
Duchene
Hoffman
Subban
OEL
Yandle
Bjugstad
Vatanen

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I drafted OEL in the 1st this year, so fair value there, challenge is you gave up superior players for the rest.

That's not actually an accurate way to look at it though. Even if it were a 1st for OEL straight up, then it would actually be:
Your 2015 1st
for
Vanilla's 2016 1st + Vanilla's 2016 Keeper Slot

What I care about is Nash out (Spezza to a lesser extent) vs. Duchene, OEL, and Yandle in.

Stamkos
Parise.
Nash.
Hoffman.
Subban.
Dubnyk.
Neuvirth. .
Bjugstad.
Vatanen.

VS.

Stamkos
Parise
Duchene
Hoffman
Subban
OEL
Yandle
Bjugstad
Vatanen

When you combine the two it looks fine. I think your win in the Balls trade offsets a loss in the OEL trade.

I would prefer:
Nash
Spezza/Yakupov
+Your 2016 1st

to

OEL
Yandle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad