15-16 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I'm cool with 2.
Always ppl to pick up in fa that perform close to the worst depth players.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Huh... so Luc putting me on ignore, throwing a months long tantrum and saying he'd never speak to me again was just an act to try to work me out of assets.

That's some pretty good advice Luc, especially since I have a good chance at Matthews this year. There's only one problem

j4y8sex.png

I want to win, not lose. Have fun with your scrawny 18-year old kid who's going to be broken and playing for a loser through the rest of his career.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Huh... so Luc putting me on ignore, throwing a months long tantrum and saying he'd never speak to me again was just an act to try to work me out of assets.

That's some pretty good advice Luc, especially since I have a good chance at Matthews this year. There's only one problem

j4y8sex.png

I want to win, not lose. Have fun with your scrawny 18-year old kid who's going to be broken and playing for a loser through the rest of his career.

You do know you have been on ignore for about a day right been badly trolling u.

Thx for the third tho lolol still want my 1st. Lol at trying to get assets, i woke up in the morning and saw 3rd for myers lol.

I loled and accepted it

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008

j4y8sex.png

Don't forget to put my name on the cup after your done.

LB is fine

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Sitting here and arguing with Luc all day actually does sound pretty fun but unfortunately I got to run right now. :laugh:

We'll continue this later.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Sitting here and arguing with Luc all day actually does sound pretty fun but unfortunately I got to run right now. :laugh:

We'll continue this later.

Looks like u are argueing with yourself..... I dono what u are going on about

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I would like to make a league suggestion to move IR's from 2. And make it now 3 IR's for each team.

The reason is simple, their are way to many players in the NHL that are hurt, you will basically always have at least 2 guys on the IR for major parts of your season, and it hampers your team having an extra guy on IR, instead of putting up numbers from somebody else.

So to finalize.

I would like the league to look into 3 IR vs 2 IR, as soon as possible, and have a vote.

Thank you

I also prefer 2 IR+ slots. And I actually think this may have been voted on before when we settled on 2.

You do know you have been on ignore for about a day right been badly trolling u.

Thx for the third tho lolol still want my 1st. Lol at trying to get assets, i woke up in the morning and saw 3rd for myers lol.

I loled and accepted it

Glad to see you are now admitting that it was a ridiculous price.

I don't think you know how ignore works since your use of that word makes absolutely no sense.

I also have no idea what he was saying.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
In other news, I haven't been able to sign in for several days from a desktop. I'm not sure if I'm entering the right password, but it keeps saying "Error: service temporarily unavailable" when I try to login. It does that after like a 30 second wait, where my entire browser is frozen. Anyone ever experienced similar issues? I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
In other news, I haven't been able to sign in for several days from a desktop. I'm not sure if I'm entering the right password, but it keeps saying "Error: service temporarily unavailable" when I try to login. It does that after like a 30 second wait, where my entire browser is frozen. Anyone ever experienced similar issues? I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

No I have not had that issue.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON

Okay, I have now reset my password, which logged me in, and chosen a new password. Then I signed out, and I can't sign back in. I don't know what's wrong with my account.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I have a similar issue on my phone at times. Never been unable to log in after the error though (at least when I remember my password.

Try to delete cache and cookies for yahoo maybe.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have a similar issue on my phone at times. Never been unable to log in after the error though (at least when I remember my password.

Try to delete cache and cookies for yahoo maybe.

Cache/cookies are browser specific, and I'm having issues in 3 different browsers...but I tried it anyway. No luck.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Omg. 0/2

Offered a huge package too. Including 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

:0

I don't have the details to your offer, but just so you're aware we have this clause in the CBA.

g. Teams must trade and behave in good faith with a balanced perspective for both short and long-term success. While ‘buying’ for a playoff run is permitted, it should not be done to the long-term detriment of competitive hope in future years. For example, should a team trade away picks and put themselves in a position during the regular season whereby they have fewer than 2 picks in the first 5 rounds, this would (at the tribunal’s discretion – exceptions are possible if circumstances dictate it) be considered trading in poor faith (i.e. detrimental to the team’s long term prospects). Any trade that puts a team in such a weakened long-term position would be reviewable and may be vetoed by the tribunal. Additional sanctions may be imposed as deemed necessary by the tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad