GDT: #15 - 11/06/18 | canadiens @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Yes, sometimes goals are scored through a goaltenders legs, especially when the shooter has time and space.

He actually got a piece of it and it bounced through and in the net.

Not the end of the world. Why does everyone try to crucify the guy for one goal against. Literally been the best player (again) so far this season.
Actually looked like Tatar somewhat shanked it which messed with how Hank read it off the stick.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Canadiens are holding all over the place, and I don't usually notice that type of stuff but jesus its like every 5 seconds

They always get away with that stuff. It’s unbeievable; I used to like the Habs (well, mostly Saku Koivu and Richard Zednik) when I started following the Habs, but this is the kind of thing that makes games against that team frustrating to watch.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
McLord doing his part for the tank.

Chytil has looked great so far.
Pretty sure the Rangers are ~all gonna look good tonight. Montreal is maybe the smallest team itl and the NYR as currently constructed are extremely weak on the body and moderately good at stick checking.

Games gonna be fun.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Yup, he has been pretty weak so far. Playing with McLeod.:laugh:
Chytil looks weak if you ask me, gets knocked off the puck all the time, loses every board battle, faceoff wins down to 28.

He needs some time in the minors, and in the weight room.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Joe's tombstone will just be an essay propping up terrible grinders and fighters.

Reactions: Ail
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad