Post-Game Talk: #14: FLYERS 3 at Sharks 4 (OT), Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018, 10:30 p.m. ET

Flyers1928

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
What on earth are you talking. Ghost even tipped the puck slightly on that OT goal.
before 93 gets beat ghost coulda jumped up i thought, and he didn't, my point being this team is way to f***ing passive and ive got no clue how the GM can watch this and defend his first coach.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
before 93 gets beat ghost coulda jumped up i thought, and he didn't, my point being this team is way to ****ing passive and ive got no clue how the GM can watch this and defend his first coach.

and if he jumps up and it ends up a 2-0, you'd be complaining that he shouldn't have done it.

Reactions: Vikke and Tripod

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
I posted exact thing in 3rd while we had the lead. We would be lucky to get a point, Flyers day right back, benched the kids and lost the game. This is the norm, not some fluke loss.
The coach is not brilliant, but they lost the game on a poor play by G,V, and G.
The third was not a good period, but not solely because kids presumably did not play. PP shat the bed, 1st line had not created a thing. Also,Did you really expect SJ not to push back in the third?

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I think he meant before Jake got molested. Puck was going back and seemed like Ghost was beside Pick. He was nowhere in the screen.

If you want to blame Ghost then Giroux should also get his fair share of blame. He's literally not skating at that point.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
NAK: I can just ctrl v this every night. Get the ****ing kid out there more so we can watch him burn around the boards and cause fits for the opponent in both the D and O zone. He's fiendish going after the puck and it seems like 85% of the time he comes up with it. To boot, he's quick enough to a) hang with anyone on the forecheck and b) gain separation if he gathers the puck

2-1. Time for new blood.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The broadcast booth was in peak form tonight.

It was just odd. I liked at one point when Jackson noticed Karlsson on the PK & mentioned it with a dumbfounded tone late the third. Then on the same PK he started a rush & Gudas/Pickard did actually do a good job of closing him off & giving no passing option but Jackson & Jones started saying it’s another scoring chance he couldn’t convert.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I may be in the minority but I’ve actually really been liking the weise weal simmer line.

No, they were good and have been good. Best line tonight. Weal has low-key been an advanced stats machine again this season, and he's been creating more chances and playing less perimeter. The other two are grinding effectively; though passing can be an issue. I still wouldn't place my trust in those wingers, for sure Weise, but good news is JVR will be back eventually. For now though hard to gripe.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
If you want to blame Ghost then Giroux should also get his fair share of blame. He's literally not skating at that point.

I’m not blaming Ghost, just wondering where he was when puck was going back.

As it turned out it didn’t help. Jake zero effort and Ghost leaving other Shark wide open, game over

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad