Post-Game Talk: #14: FLYERS 3 at Sharks 4 (OT), Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018, 10:30 p.m. ET

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I hate California. I hate every single soul that ever came out of that deluded ****ing state. I hate those people with the most basic essence of my being. Why are they so god damned ****ing fake. Why do they bull**** themselves and every one else constantly. What is it about that place that just generates fakeness. I would like to bomb them all. Maybe a good big fat smack-dab-right-in-the-face bombing would wake them up. At the very least. The world can hope.

maybe chill out a bit dude.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I’ve really liked the effort through this entire trip. Entertaining hockey, good results and whilst we’ll always have the line-up and usage issues if it carries on at this level I’ll be happy. Looks like I’m alone, but that wasn’t terrible.
I know that the cow had prion in its brain but it still tasted delicious!

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Couterier #1C???? Blessed!!??!!!??!! Come on man. last year was exception, not rule, will forever be his best year. He simply is not that good. Seriously, just watch.

Member since October 27, 2018

tenor.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The Flyers are dull on most nights regardless of a win or loss which isn’t surprising given they’re one of the dullest teams in the league & have been for a long time now.

Unless you clamor for first round exits in embarrassing fashion it’s tough to even care about wins when they happen. So even that can’t mask the boring product.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, Patrick is 20 and in his second year, we have Weal as the 3rd line center (not exactly a defensive giant) with Weise and Simmonds as his wings.
Vorobyev got his shot and failed, Rubtsov isn't ready - check again in the New Year before we bring up a young center.
This is the problem in a transition year, we have many of the needed pieces, but some are misplaced, others under development.
And injuries mess things up.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Well, Patrick is 20 and in his second year, we have Weal as the 3rd line center (not exactly a defensive giant) with Weise and Simmonds as his wings.
Vorobyev got his shot and failed, Rubtsov isn't ready - check again in the New Year before we bring up a young center.
This is the problem in a transition year, we have many of the needed pieces, but some are misplaced, others under development.
And injuries mess things up.

I think Rubtsov would be great in our 4th line center roll. He would be great for our PK as well. And if Raffl gets healthy , a

Laughton - Rubtsov - Raffl

Would be a sick 4th line.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone in mind?

When Gallant was unceremoniously dumped by Florida I publicly advised Hexy to bring him on board with the Flyers.

He could have done it, but noooooo!

He double-downed on the beet farmer who had zeroooooo pro experience when he was hired, and we have him to this day.

I'm done giving Hexy advice on coaches. He wouldn't listen anyway. :cool:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
When Gallant was unceremoniously dumped by Florida I publicly advised Hexy to bring him on board with the Flyers.

He could have done it, but noooooo!

He double-downed on the beet farmer who had zeroooooo pro experience when he was hired, and we have him to this day.

I'm done giving Hexy advice on coaches. He wouldn't listen anyway. :cool:

You'd all hate Gallant, likes "heavy veterans," plays a defensive oriented scheme a lot like Hakstol.
His brilliance in Vegas is based on an "old" roster (Tuch, Theodore and Carrier are the only players under 25), and MAF.
MAF has come back to earth this season (.901 S%) and guess what, they have the exact same record as the Flyers. Go figure.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
You'd all hate Gallant, likes "heavy veterans," plays a defensive oriented scheme a lot like Hakstol.
His brilliance in Vegas is based on an "old" roster (Tuch, Theodore and Carrier are the only players under 25), and MAF.
MAF has come back to earth this season (.901 S%) and guess what, they have the exact same record as the Flyers. Go figure.

Top 5 in goals scored last season, while top 8 in goals against.

And he did that with an expansion team.

I think I'd like Gerard just fine. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad