14-15 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League Part VII

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Also, Balls, yes we're almost identical in the standings. You fail to mention you've blown for years and because of it have two developed first overall picks, along with other high picks because of how horrible you've done.

So yeah, congrats on being tied for fourth place.

;)

So rebuilds are criticized now? I guess the Blackhawks and Penguins success is discounted because they had runs of poor play.

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
Those rebuilds also probably would've gone a lot faster if they got to draft half their team from a pool of a gazillion players every single year.

.. or if they had someone watching stat lines and doing late night trend analysis.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Great cop out when you get called out and end up with egg on your face, almost as good as "Trololol Im not as stupid as my posts suggest, I swear Im just trolling to get activity going." Right. That's like making misogynistic and sexist jokes, and then when you get called out being like "I was just kidding everyone!" Oh, thats right you dont do that though!

No it's just this is all obviously very important to you, you're giving off clues that you would be easy to destroy and I've really got to you in the past and I don't want to hurt your feelings or self-esteem. I'm just trying to have a harmonious fantasy hockey season watching my kids evolve into stars.

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
No it's just this is all obviously very important to you, you're giving off clues that you would be easy to destroy and I've really got to you in the past and I don't want to hurt your feelings or self-esteem. I'm just trying to have a harmonious fantasy hockey season watching my kids evolve into stars.

Walt_You_Got_Me_Bullet_Points.png

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
I went back and looked to make sure I wasn't crazy. Since 09 Balls has finished 11th, 10th, 11th, and 9th.

That rebuild is incredible.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Hey I got to go to do my work thing. I'll pick up with you dudes tonight and continue to explain why you don't understand hockey (this means you RM.)

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
Balls is just gloating that hes better than me guys, thats why hes so confident.

I exist to allow his bravado

Next season I actually like my chances to get into the playoffs.

Also: selling extra pieces for picks

Ryan Mcdonagh etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad