Speculation: 14/15 Avatars, the final season at NVMC

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
They have 2 cups post 79, not 1

They have won a cup every single decade in the history of the NHL (except the 2000's).

They have TEN more cups than the next closet team.

They have more cups than the entire Western conference COMBINED.

They have more cups than the entire Metro division COMBINED

And still they don't live in the past as much as we do....because we have nothing else to hang on to.

Must've missed one when I was looking through quick. Thanks for that.

I really don't care about any cups before the expansion era, and neither should fans. Yay, you won championships when there were 6 teams! I'm not a fan of how much Islanders fans live in the past, but I don't think most fans walk around with an aura of entitlement like many Habs fans do.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I'm lazy?

Work's been busy, but I've defnitely had these in the back of my mind, mulling it over. First wave coming soon...

Ha, no worries. Didn't mean to give off the impression that I was making demands. It's just one of the things that signals the beginning of a new season, and I'm really getting excited about October already.

EDIT: Dibs on the Hamonic one.

Last edited:

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
First pass (samples) - I'm going to make the current roster using the orange background. Alumni players will have the blue background, and one-offs will use white.

2014-2015 Islanders:

1415_03hamonic.gif
1415_41halak2.gif
1415_91tavares.gif

Islander alumni:

1415_22bossy.gif
1415_31smith.gif

One-off (by request):

1415_cherry.gif
1415_taehee.gif

Some of the above may be too large of a filesize to use. Still working out those finer points.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
nice job with the avators bro .

I've used my JT/Bossy one for so long . I'm gonna have to stay loyal to it .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad