Sep 11, 2015
NJ
4ybo1l.jpg
Kinky, but I'm no sadist

Reactions: Peltz and Tob

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
You know what, give me a break, okay? The backend has done nothing and they cut a guy that provided a ton of it after signing him to a deal that will get bought out again. Terrible asset management.
Provide a ton of what? Certainly not defense. Not even offense. How many points was he lighting up the scoreboard with? He was shit.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Season is lost playoff wise I would
Imagine. But I guess finding a coach that will do better with these kids has to be the answer right now

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Steve V questioning the top skill players will now. Says not ready to play. Beaten by a team who didn't practice in 2 weeks.

Everybody seeing the Rangers were outworked. Thats a tough pill for management to see and swallow. I know JD is probably walking around his office with his underwear on his head.

Nice.

Its painfully obvious.

This isnt bad luck.

Reactions: Daves a mess

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I like Quinn as a personality. He seems like a good coach “type.”

But we may have to face that we have already reached the dreaded “tune out,” stage that comes so much more often and quickly in hockey than in other sports.

The players just are flat. Everywhere.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Sure but the first one is on the coach.

And other than Hughes and Subban, I couldn't pick a single Devil out of a photo lineup so we can't exactly hang our hats on lack of talent with this one.

Absolutely agree 100%. Especially when the other notable is barely a bottom pairing defenseman lately. Disgraceful.

Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad