GDT: #14 - 02/16/21 | devils @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Vally out to lunch. You can't expect a bunch of kids to compete and work hard every night when they're learning and soul searching. Blackwell and PDG are literally vets that are playing each game fighting for their career. What the f*** is Quinn about if it's not to communicate and work well with kids and now you're saying he can't get even effort out of the kids?

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Going into the bubble there was so much promise. This is a disgrace. And the cherry on top was cutting your best offensive d man from a year ago because he and the backup goalie that hasn’t put out either got into a scrap. Guys fight in practice and everybody laughs and calls it heat of the moment bs. The front office is seriously worrying me.
Yes because that is the ONLY reason he was banished to the shadow realm.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Depends on how one views crap results.

Frankly, this team looks more like it has a hex on it than anything else.

But I also think this team has a black hole down the middle with Chytil out and Zibanejad looking like a husk of a player.

I respect you more than anyone on here but I have to disagree. I see things like bad luck used as an excuse all the time.

There is a lack of effort from the top guys. Uninspired. Not ready to play especially after long layoffs. We dont go to scoring areas and are unwilling to pay the price. We give up so much space in the neutral zone. We over pass. We pass up shots. We dump the puck in and rarely recover it or forecheck. Our PP is one of the worst on the planet.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
4ybo1l.jpg

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
I mean, this isn't an Adam Gase situation, where Jets fans knew from jumpstreet we were f*cked.

But, the conversation needs to be had now about Quinn.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I respect you more than anyone on here but I have to disagree. I see things like bad luck used as an excuse all the time.

There is a lack of effort from the top guys. Uninspired. Not ready to play especially after long layoffs. We dont go to scoring areas and are unwilling to pay the price. We give up so much space in the neutral zone. We over pass. We pass up shots. We dump the puck in and rarely recover it or forecheck. Our PP is one of the worst on the planet.

Bad luck only covers so much fault.

If it keeps up, it’s cause you are doing something wrong. Do something different.

Varlamov, Halak, and Blackwood are not Hasek, Brodeur and Roy.

Reactions: Black Aces

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Pretty much missed the last 10 mins but what a brutal finish...
Just not good enough across the board, and I'm not sure the team as constructed has the ability to turn things around. I do wonder what the Rangers internal expectations are and how often they are being reevaluated.
Kakko is just flat out getting robbed at this point. Glad Buch scored. I still like our bottom 6. Lindgren, Hajek and Trouba all had solid games from what I saw.

I don't how they do it, but both Kreider and Zib need to get their shit sorted

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Steve V questioning the top skill players will now. Says not ready to play. Beaten by a team who didn't practice in 2 weeks.

Everybody seeing the Rangers were outworked. Thats a tough pill for management to see and swallow. I know JD is probably walking around his office with his underwear on his head.

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad