GDT: #14 - 02/16/21 | devils @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
USA_BENIERS_MATTHEW.JPG
Keep Quinn and he will have 1 point in 19 games and be skating with Lemieux and Gauthier or Howden.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Depends on how one views crap results.

Frankly, this team looks more like it has a hex on it than anything else.

But I also think this team has a black hole down the middle with Chytil out and Zibanejad looking like a husk of a player.
A team that literally couldn't be together at all for 2.5 weeks just looked more prepared and totally outworked us. I'd call that a crap result.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Lol at people that think that these gutless cowards will suddenly care with a different coach. KBZ needs to be sent to the moon. I've never seen a team that loses just about every 1 on 1 puck battle in the trenches. This team is softer than butter left out for Thanksgiving.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Kreider too. Make them watch. With those stupid A’s on their jersey. Disrespects what real leaders look like.

Problem with the team for a long time. Haven't had a legitimate captain since McDonagh departure. They need leadership behind the bench, and they need it on the ice and in the locker room.

The team had an identity under Callahan and McDonagh. Jagr lead by example on the ice, carried the weight. They dont have anyone who can be a captain and thats a problem.

Reactions: Anthony5967

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Depends on how one views crap results.

Frankly, this team looks more like it has a hex on it than anything else.

But I also think this team has a black hole down the middle with Chytil out and Zibanejad looking like a husk of a player.

And that realization should probably accompany a realization that it’s not time to “make the playoffs at all costs.” They need to be sellers again.

Buch may have to go. Securing a center is infinitely more important. Center depth is crushing them. Excess wings aren’t helping.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Going into the bubble there was so much promise. This is a disgrace. And the cherry on top was cutting your best offensive d man from a year ago because he and the backup goalie that hasn’t put out either got into a scrap. Guys fight in practice and everybody laughs and calls it heat of the moment bs. The front office is seriously worrying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad