GDT: #14 - 02/16/21 | devils @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
"I would take a Laf point -- a secondary assist, I don't care, just any kind of point -- over a win right now." --HFNYR
upload_2021-2-16_15-6-30-png.396944

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Be safe, friend. Do you have a fire place? I guess just layer up and if you need to refrigerate your food put the perishables in a cooler and stick em in the garage or outside. Another question, is Waffle House open?

Nothing’s open. I’m fine, just cold and bored. My computer died so I can’t even do the offline work I wanted to. I’ll probably charge it in the Jeep later. Put the milk and stuff in the snow on the balcony and I have a couple pounds of salmon I’ll grill and live off of. No fire place sadly. That would be wonderful. No whiskey either :(

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Hat-trick Hughes and Bratt to the rescue. Hey, Maybe Severson can injure Buch and Kreider while we’re at it, while PK concusses Igor with a slap shot to the mask. The 64-save shutout for Blackwood is a given; as is our 0/11 on the PP and 5 SHG for the Devils.

Just trying to get rid of all the jinx ...

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
There's really no excuses. Devils haven't played in over 2 weeks. They will be rusty as hell. Um no pun intended. lol.
Sounds like the perfect recipe for us to come out sluggish and give them plenty of time to get up to speed. Don’t want to make it difficult for them and take advantage of an opponent or anything.

Also we will get outshot in the first period.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Sounds like the perfect recipe for us to come out sluggish and give them plenty of time to get up to speed. Don’t want to make it difficult for them and take advantage of an opponent or anything.

Also we will get outshot in the first period.
we've also had 4 days in between games so we're pretty much a guaranteed a terrible start

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad