GDT: #14 - 02/16/21 | devils @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Devils outplayed us the first time around. We will need to play well to win; no gimmies in this division.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
The Rangers need a "gimme" game at some point here...one where shit just breaks their way or they hit a cold goalie or something. I don't know if that's tonight but they damn well could use one.
I feel we need the opposite. We need to beat a hot goalie. Varlamov, Rask, Blackwood etc. all shut us down despite getting our chances against them. False confidence victories, like game 2 of the Isles when Sorokin found out he was starting his first NHL game moments before puck drop and looked shellshocked, don't help much in the long run. It's fun to celebrate and good to get a W, but the big guns need to know they can get it done against the elite like they did during last year's run.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
So Dallas got an unprecedented 8” of snow dropped on us Sunday and we still have no power now Tuesday. It’s like 50 degrees in my apartment and like 30 in the hallway. Random alarm systems kick on throughout the night and wake everyone up and can’t be turned off until they run their course. Even Walmarts are still closed so the only place to get food is like the gas station and roads are terrible. It sucks. Was hoping to watch this one on my phone but now cell service which is usually full bars in my apartment has dropped to 2 bars and is pretty spotty. Bummer.
Sorry "dawg", know the feeling. Stay calm, ride the storm out and then re-appreciate everything when it goes back to "normal".

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
So Dallas got an unprecedented 8” of snow dropped on us Sunday and we still have no power now Tuesday. It’s like 50 degrees in my apartment and like 30 in the hallway. Random alarm systems kick on throughout the night and wake everyone up and can’t be turned off until they run their course. Even Walmarts are still closed so the only place to get food is like the gas station and roads are terrible. It sucks. Was hoping to watch this one on my phone but now cell service which is usually full bars in my apartment has dropped to 2 bars and is pretty spotty. Bummer.
Be safe, friend. Do you have a fire place? I guess just layer up and if you need to refrigerate your food put the perishables in a cooler and stick em in the garage or outside. Another question, is Waffle House open?

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Can we all just agree that nothing short of a win is acceptable tonight? Sure we are dealing with a couple of key injuries, but they are dealing with more and haven’t played in literally weeks.

May have to weather an adrenaline storm in the first period tonight but this should be a perfect opportunity for our struggling scorers to get things going.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Gotta win this one imo but to say there’s no excuse where we’re down 2 of the worst guys we could lose, 3 if you count Chytil, is kind of out there.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Sam will have a little extra on his "it's a Power play goal!"

"I've been waiting a long time to say that Joe"

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
They are missing half their top 6, t
Gotta win this one imo but to say there’s no excuse where we’re down 2 of the worst guys we could lose, 3 if you count Chytil, is kind of out there.

They are missing half of their top 6, two key PMDs, and their surprisingly good starting goalie. They also suck with all of those guys in the lineup.

Win the game.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Got anxiety seeing we have a game tonight, it’s against the Devils, they haven’t played in a few weeks and Trouba doesn’t have his d partner. Quinn will still probably match him up again Hughes.

Perfect storm for a classic Rangers game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad