Status
Not open for further replies.

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
Mustache_Open1.jpg

Mustache_Offensev2.jpg

Mustache_Defense2.jpg

Mustache_Closev2.jpg

*credit/blame for the idea of Max Talbot facial hair consultant goes to HandshakeLine for his post in the Gonchar thread.

Last edited:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I wonder if there will come a point this year when neither Kunitz nor Dupuis is on the 1st line.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I'm loving Sprong on the left side though.

Hopefully he can make a statement. Score a couple goals and get pulled up to L1 somehow.

Just kidding, our coach is ****ing dunce

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Yohe had him on RW last I checked. Either way, glad to see him in. I have no problem with him replacing Plotnikov if he looks better there. Fehr and Cullen have been two of our best forwards the last two games. Good opportunity for him.

I do have a problem with Kunitz not being replaced. Plotnikov can play that role and the coaching staff know it. Team needs to trade a forward sooner or later.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yohe had him on RW last I checked. Either way, glad to see him in. I have no problem with him replacing Plotnikov if he looks better there. Fehr and Cullen have been two of our best forwards the last two games. Good opportunity for him.

I do have a problem with Kunitz not being replaced. Plotnikov can play that role and the coaching staff know it. Team needs to trade a forward sooner or later.

One would hope they're capable of processing something that obvious, but their actions suggest otherwise.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
So here are my issues with the GDT...

1. Crosby could never grow that much hair
2. Kunitz should have had a 1900's villain 'stache
3. There isn't any white hair on Scuds or Duper
4. Letang should have the fashionable Chin strap
5. No one with the Mutton Chops? Really?
6. Someone shoulda got the Chin Curtain to look Amish... Zatkoff?

Lol J/K Great work....

StroShow

Dec 22, 2013
Vancouver
@penguins 37s38 seconds ago
Pascal Dupuis will be out tonight and has been taken to the hospital as a precaution. More: http://pens.pe/1iIE1dT

"Pens forward Pascal Dupuis will not play tonight against the Edmonton Oilers.

Dupuis was taken to the hospital as a precaution prior to the game after experiencing symptoms that may or may not be related to his blood clot history.

“We’ve said all along that Pascal’s health is the highest priority,” general manager Jim Rutherford said. “We will take every precaution necessary to ensure he is in good health.”

The team will have no further comment at this time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad