'13 NHL Entry Draft v3.0

MonahanTHEMoneyMan

Mar 21, 2012
Calgary
Why give up our 6th. Why not have the B*lls to actually go through with your pick and trust you instincts. This team needs to stop relying on other teams farm system and start growing there own crop or else we will never be good callibre franchise and just be the joke of the nhl. Any team to have success, must succeed from within first and then add the necessary pieces to complete the picture.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Is what we would have said last year at pick 13 if someone told us we would trade back to 21st to pick Janko.

Lets remember we were going to trade that pick for a nhl player if it hadn't been for Janko.

I know Feaster has flipped flopped so many times before, but that deal goes against everything he has said. So yeah, it'll probably happen. :laugh:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I know Feaster has flipped flopped so many times before, but that deal goes against everything he has said. So yeah, it'll probably happen. :laugh:

:laugh:

I know he said he doesn't want to move back but I wouldn't put it passed him to think a top 4 defenseman and a top 6 winger right now is what we need.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Why give up our 6th. Why not have the B*lls to actually go through with your pick and trust you instincts. This team needs to stop relying on other teams farm system and start growing there own crop or else we will never be good callibre franchise and just be the joke of the nhl. Any team to have success, must succeed from within first and then add the necessary pieces to complete the picture.

This is the hockey equivalent of your girlfriend getting upset with you for something you did in her dream. Feaster hasn't traded the 6th pick, guys, and there is no real evidence to suggest that he will.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys I tried to start an Official Draft Thread but I'm not having much success doing an appropriate one on my iPad. If someone wouldn't mind doing one that would be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad