GDT: 13 Jan 2015 - Wild @ Pens - Rock Bottom Edition - 6PM CST / 2AM Suomi - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
If Yeo is around at the end of the year then Fletcher is in danger too.

If Yeo is here at the start of next season, Fletcher is in danger.

We could very well hang onto him until the season's over so we can have a larger selection of coaches during the offseason.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
why even fire him at this point? the season is over
The playoffs are out of the question, but you need to fix that room and show players, like Parise, that you care about righting the ship. The players are guilty of a lot of crap too, but it's easier to move the coach. And with Yeo refusing to make adjustments, my fear is that players will start turning on each other, and players won't want to come here this summer. We have HALF a season left. We can't go on like this. The room has to be fixed BEFORE the summer. Suter needs a break. Something HAS to change and getting a new voice in the room is a start.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
3ulwod.jpg

Stole it from the Pitt GDT :biglaugh:

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Would you risk an assistant salvaging the season and screwing up our draft pick? We are in full blown tank mode now.

This is MN, they would rather win games and "salvage" the season with a middle pick than tank and try to get someone actually ready to play right away.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
That was embarrassing...

Suter's elbow won't end well for him. Kinda uncharacteristic.

Frustration. I would probably have it to with how this team is playing. Reminds me of Burns back in the late 00's. Always thought he had to do everything and ended up ****ing it up.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Probably gonna be the same thing we've heard the last two months and nothing will change.

"I thought we played well"

"Our battle level was good"

"Keep playing this way and we will win 9 games out of 10"

"Coyle is the best player in the NHL"

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
ok lets be honest... we have hit rock bottom. suter's gone for 2-3 games at least which is ok because he needs the rest... getting blown out 7 to whatever is unacaptable... once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad