GDT: #13| Devils vs. Pens|Mon, Nov. 5th (7:00PM) PPG |NHL is the Devil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Realisistically, there's a pretty good chance that they won't win another game until the Sens. That would be an 8 game losing streak. I wonder if that would be enough for Sullivan to be gone?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Oh i think he's doing a horrible job this year. Horrible. You cannot send a message by picking and choosing who adheres to the culture. The culture >>>>> the players. So IMO he's been horrendous this year. My #1 negative.

This.

The bench management.

X's and O's.

Sid AND Geno simultaneously tuned out.

It's been the recipe for the last 3 coaches being fired.

This Sid and Geno thing really bears watching. If they can't get up for the Caps, then it could get really ugly, really fast.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Realisistically, there's a pretty good chance that they won't win another game until the Sens. That would be an 8 game losing streak. I wonder if that would be enough for Sullivan to be gone?
sully is not going anywhere, and by the way, sprong sucks, he cannot get the shot off,

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Oh i think he's doing a horrible job this year. Horrible. You cannot send a message by picking and choosing who adheres to the culture. The culture >>>>> the players. So IMO he's been horrendous this year. My #1 negative.

He's going to bag skate Sprong after the game until he keels over and dies, isn't he?

tenor.gif

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
So glad i was out drinking with family that came to Florida today.

I came in thinking it would at least be respectable. I was way off.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BTW, one #1, I don't think the system changes until Sully goes. BUT, if JR sees the solution similarly, then I suspect Jacques Martin may get first crack.

And we make it out to be an easy job, but the #1 toughest job in the world was adapting to change when you were the change of the entire game of hockey. No joke - you could probably make 2-3 NHL teams with the ham/eggers that were let go in order to get young fast players into lineups. In 2 years, everything changed, and we were the reason why. So the gap was DEFINITELY going to close in the speed game. No doubt about it. So the next step was to think ahead of the curve. I think the best solution to beating these speed teams is to take the Caps route from last year. Close it up and transition with speed as opposed to trying to be just as fast. It's a GREAT concept. One the Pens should have taken first.

So f***ing easy for me to say as I sit on my couch. Impossible for a coach to do after winning 2 Cups. But he's quickly losing this team.

Reactions: DegenX and KIRK

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I expected a much better effort tonight, I could not be more wrong, holy shit!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
sully is not going anywhere, and by the way, sprong sucks, he cannot get the shot off,

Most likely not.

BUT . . . truth be told, HGH saved his bacon after a schizo first half to the year LAST YEAR.

And, the way Sid and Geno have been tuned out for the last bit . . . you don't see both of them this bad simultaneously often.

IF they tune him out, I think it will be over quicker than one would anticipate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad