GDT: #13 - Devils at Blues 8pm NHL network - Emergency GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Our offensive breakout is the worst I've seen in years. We either turn it over at the red line or dump it too hard and the other team skates it out.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Gio was 17 percent on faceoffs. Yikes. I really don't think his best days are when he's lined up at center.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
We made it a one goal game, and almost tied it. It was indeed comical because of how inept we were for literally 87 minutes of this game.

I thought the Devils played a pretty solid 1st, and were the better team, play-wise obviously. Once they went down by two, they looked lifeless. And if they couldn't score when they were playing well, then I sure as hell didn't think they were scoring when they weren't.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Gio was 17 percent on faceoffs. Yikes. I really don't think his best days are when he's lined up at center.

This is why it's impossible to have much confidence in the staff putting players in the best position to win. Everyone and their grandmother saw how much better the fourth line was with Gionta at wing.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
What did Pete do? Injure everyone? You have to be kidding.

There's a whole thread or 2 on the subject

They made a lot of mental mistakes tonight. It happens from time to time, but it's happening more often. That's on the coach for not having these guys ready to play

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Lines for the Detroit Game

Ruutu Josefson Jagr
Zidlicky Elias Ryder
Gelinas Gomez Boucher
Matteau Zubrus Brunner

Greene Severson
Larsson Zidlicky
Hegelson Hrarabenka

Kinkaid

Do it Lou :sarcasm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't even hate Bernier that much anymore.

DONEius ZuBUST is even worse than Bernier last year.

Anyone really wanna defend this guy? Does anyone think he's bouncing back still? LOL.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This is why it's impossible to have much confidence in the staff putting players in the best position to win. Everyone and their grandmother saw how much better the fourth line was with Gionta at wing.

With Hernique hurt, unless they sign Gomez who else plays center there? Zubs isn't going to be any better.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Lines for the Detroit Game

Ruutu Josefson Jagr
Zidlicky Elias Ryder
Gelinas Gomez Boucher
Matteau Zubrus Brunner

Greene Severson
Larsson Zidlicky
Hegelson Hrarabenka