13-14 Prospects Thread Version XIX: Leafs in the WJC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Wonder what we need to offer C-bus to get Wennberg...I'd like to keep him with Johnson.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would like to get Josh Anderson from CBJ as well. Watch him a lot in London. Good player.

The Caveman

We are all the goat
Jan 14, 2007
Montreal, PQ
Gauthier plays a "quiet game," which isnt a bad thing. He seems to be great positionally, which shows good hockey IQ. I haven't seen him on the ice for too many goals against.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Gauthier plays a "quiet game," which isnt a bad thing. He seems to be great positionally, which shows good hockey IQ. I haven't seen him on the ice for too many goals against.

He was always where he needed to be, was eager to work hard on the boards, and always skates hard on the backcheck.

Not sure what people are expecting here, but he's playing HIS game well. He needs to add some bulk and strength, but you can see that he thinks the game at a high level.

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
Dane Fox signed with the Canucks today... damn

Kinda surprised on the one hand thinking he would have rode the chemistry train with Brown on the Marlies next season ... but then again,
(maybe the leafs made no offer) or..

The Canucks have the worst farm system in the league, or one of them. It's such a complete wreck i can't help but fear for how bad that organisation will be in 5 years if they don't fix it real soon. So chances are he's got a somewhat better edge as a prospect over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad