13-14 Around the League II: Lots of Teams are @ Best Starts. Then there's NJD/BUF/FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Ward 3 goals on 10 shots so far... That's who I want playing for team Canada..

Holtby, Ward, Crawford get invites but Reimer and Bernier don't.

Makes complete sense.

Crawford got hot at the right time and now he's back to playing like an average #1 goalie behind a great team.

No idea why Chicago gave him the big bucks when they could have just replaced him with another goalie.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Ward 3 goals on 10 shots so far... That's who I want playing for team Canada..

it's only six games, small sample size!!
:laugh:

but really, (eww)

Holtby, Ward, Crawford get invites but Reimer and Bernier don't.

Makes complete sense.

Crawford got hot at the right time and now he's back to playing like an average #1 goalie behind a great team.

No idea why Chicago gave him the big bucks when they could have just replaced him with another goalie.

those are all the #3 guy choices right? yeah. not so good.

Penalty Kill Icing*

That shift on 2nd goal was probably the most dominant shift I have seen this season.

Anderson pulled. :amazed:

Tyler Biggs*

How do you lose a game where your team scores 5 goals for you? Easy. Put Dubnyk in net. Dubynk did not make 1 tough save all night.

So Dubnyk has 15 GAA in his last three starts...and Oil fans say they don't have a golatending issue?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I have to say, I missed those Jerseys. I hope they use them for the rest of the year.
(also, I hope the Leafs are playing attention because they look scary good... I keep forgetting i have free centre ice).

Penalty Kill Icing*

I wanted to say "I like these jerseys better than Ducks current jersey" and mods closed it thinking the thread was going to be a GDT on main boards. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad