13-14 Around the League II: Lots of Teams are @ Best Starts. Then there's NJD/BUF/FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif16*

Why does so many people have Ottawa finishing top 3 in our division? Haven't bought into the hype at all.. and giving up 100+ shots in 2 games is laughable.

Haha, so finally people are starting to realize what i realized all offseason. The hype for the sens on Hfboards and mostly all over was just stupid. I got blasted on the main boards for saying that i dont think the sens will make the playoffs let alone stanely cup finals lol.

Obciusly very early, and the sens could indeed make to the finals but i was one of the few that never got on the bandwagon. Sens and their cocky fans can dream all they want, but they are still mediocre to me.

And to think they say we are "lucky"

Garbs

Jul 2, 2005
London, Ontario
Just a reminder to everyone that New Jersey doesn't have their first round pick. Yeah, heartbreak.

(Actually Ottawa doesn't either, now that we're on the topic.)

Garbs

Jul 2, 2005
London, Ontario
:laugh:

but remember.
Montreal lives/dies by the special teams, we are a collective pile of suck, Boston & Detroit are old. of course it's going to be Ottawa, get with the program, Garbs! :naughty:

(honestly -i hope the Leafs start playing better hockey soon, and just goes to town on everyone).

It's Ottawa - but even baring a point, this was an "even" weekend for us.

Montreal won (dumb Vancouver).
Ottawa lost both games this weekend.
Boston won
Detroit won.

Monday is a crapday because Boston's playing Detroit - I don't know who I'd want to win that one. but Detroit plays again on Tuesday (vs. Columbus) so I guess a Boston win on Monday, a Columbus win on Tuesday - and if we can get a point (Wild plays tomorrow as well) - that should mitigate some point damage.

Boston is a given to make the playoffs, so always hope for them to win when they're playing Detroit, Montreal, or Ottawa. Or at least that's what I do right now, who knows in 5 months.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Boston is a given to make the playoffs, so always hope for them to win when they're playing Detroit, Montreal, or Ottawa. Or at least that's what I do right now, who knows in 5 months.

that's true. I guess in that regard, GO BOSTON!

Asif16*

NBC must be crying bricks with Philly, NY and Washington all sucking.

Kyle Doobas*

Good night for us. Four East vs. West games with the East losing all four in regulation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->