13-14 Across the League: More teams keep passing us. Woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So Columbus-Boston will be a good series, I think the Jackets match well with the Bruins in terms of style, and could be a good long series - Two hard working teams going head to head

Pittsburgh - Detroit will have all sorts of high calibre hockey .. If Detroit wins this series I'd be convinced they could rep the East in the Cup final

Tampa Bay - Montreal sets up well for the Smurfs to get beaten in the first round .. Price will have to be big

Sidenote: the MSL trade looks genius in hindsight, simply because MSL was a FA next year .. Callahan has been a great addition and will be a huge core piece going forward if he's resigned, and Drouin will be able to bring that skill that was lost with MSL in the top 6 .. Well played Stevie Y

edwardslane

Aug 6, 2010
Scoreboard looking very nice for the leafs draft pick tonight! Jersey winning, caps up big, Carolina winning.. Etc no bad results yet! No if we can lose to the sens.. Picking 7-8 would be very nice

edwardslane

Aug 6, 2010
^ Except that none of those games affect our pick at all.

Yea you're right.. Just checked the standings.. Jets game is the only meaningful one tonight.. New Jersey doesn't matter as they get the 30th pick.
Such a long wait for the draft.. While everyone else cheers their teams on while we debate who we draft!

Bluejaysfan*

So Columbus-Boston will be a good series, I think the Jackets match well with the Bruins in terms of style, and could be a good long series - Two hard working teams going head to head

Pittsburgh - Detroit will have all sorts of high calibre hockey .. If Detroit wins this series I'd be convinced they could rep the East in the Cup final

Tampa Bay - Montreal sets up well for the Smurfs to get beaten in the first round .. Price will have to be big

Sidenote: the MSL trade looks genius in hindsight, simply because MSL was a FA next year .. Callahan has been a great addition and will be a huge core piece going forward if he's resigned, and Drouin will be able to bring that skill that was lost with MSL in the top 6 .. Well played Stevie Y

Add in the fact that the Bolts added potentially 2 extra 1st round draft picks from that trade...If only we had a GM like that

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Damn Jets. They need to win this in regulation or OT otherwise regardless of tomorrow's outcome they won't pass Leafs because of ROW.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Seguin has more points than Kessel in less games, just as many goals, is a +17, and lead Dallas into the playoffs. The feels...Thanks again Burke :)

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
Seguin has more points than Kessel in less games, just as many goals, is a +17, and lead Dallas into the playoffs. The feels...Thanks again Burke :)

Tyler who??? :sarcasm: Now that he is no longer on Boston, I don't care about the comparisons any longer. Infact it should now be the Bruins who are constantly reminded of his future successes from now on and not the Leafs. I am finally able to sit back and watch his talent without that bitter taste in my mouth that he is doing this on a divisional rival with our high draft selection.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008

stop it, just stop it

they told us we had to wait and see what any of them turn into

well the time is here and it's :tmi:

your only allowed to talk about our "good" trades when they are over 1 hour old, don't ya know a damn thing?:rant:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
stop it, just stop it

they told us we had to wait and see what any of them turn into

well the time is here and it's :tmi:

your only allowed to talk about our "good" trades when they are over 1 hour old, don't ya know a damn thing?:rant:

Kids only 22 too... I'd love to have a 22 year old PPG centre on the Leafs thats for sure :shakehead. Yet people still worship Burke like he was the greatest GM the Leafs have ever seen :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad