13-14 Across the League: More teams keep passing us. Woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
:laugh:

in all honesty - it will be interesting to see what Kadri does this summer. tonnes and tonnes of rumours, he's not feeling the 'luv" this season and he's had to have heard what is pissing people off. it's not so much the points. (he hit 20/50) - it's smart board play, not diving, being committed to the play. if he could work on that. :thumbu: he'll be a winner.

honestly, I believe it has to start before that

he has to come into camp in the kind of shape that makes management say

"holy sht, he might finally get it"

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London
honestly, I believe it has to start before that

he has to come into camp in the kind of shape that makes management say

"holy sht, he might finally get it"

Being a Gym Rat where he needs to be + Watching footage of/Practicing faceoffs

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
LOL wow... Jokinen botches the puck bad, Gusty see's that goes for the poke check but deflects it into his own net :biglaugh:

And THAT's the winner .. Fleury with another big save at the end

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
The pain just won't subside

John Gibson has played the last two games for the Ducks and has been out standing another Leaf gone on to future super stardom. If any one thinks that Burke and Nonis should still be here give your head a shake. In just one draft they were so inept they've doomed us for years to come.

Nobody throws away draft picks like these fat Bastids,, I'm not even going to bring up the Seguin and Hamilton fiasco but the Biggs, Percy ineptitude, all these idiots had to do was identify the upside of the prospects available and make the picks according to their value, how ever the inept scouting department obviously couldn't inform them because they've proven year after year for 47 years that they have no clue. So instead of taking Saad, Jenner, and Gibson they gambled away our future. All three are now in the NHL and were bankrupt of talent going forward other than a couple of third or fourth line forwards and a couple of 5th to 7th defensemen.

Saad Kadri and Jenner and the best young goatender on the planet. :help: :help:

mikebel111*

John Gibson has played the last two games for the Ducks and has been out standing another Leaf gone on to future super stardom. If any one thinks that Burke and Nonis should still be here give your head a shake. In just one draft they were so inept they've doomed us for years to come.

Nobody throws away draft picks like these fat Bastids,, I'm not even going to bring up the Seguin and Hamilton fiasco but the Biggs, Percy ineptitude, all these idiots had to do was identify the upside of the prospects available and make the picks according to their value, how ever the inept scouting department obviously couldn't inform them because they've proven year after year for 47 years that they have no clue. So instead of taking Saad, Jenner, and Gibson they gambled away our future. All three are now in the NHL and were bankrupt of talent going forward other than a couple of third or fourth line forwards and a couple of 5th to 7th defensemen.

I still take kessel over those 2. Dougie the stud hamilton sure looked amazing on the goal by JVR. kessel stole the puck from dougie. Loved that sight! Great moment this season.
Percy has had a great first pro season. Biggs has been progressing and relied on to face tough competition

Animal

Oct 10, 2012

I feel really sorry for you. You're always so negative. You know you don't HAVE TO follow this team right?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gibson, Saad, nor Jenner were ever Leafs.

Unless you are doing the whole heinsight thing that can be done for every team.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
I still take kessel over those 2. Dougie the stud hamilton sure looked amazing on the goal by JVR. kessel stole the puck from dougie. Loved that sight! Great moment this season.
Percy has had a great first pro season. Biggs has been progressing and relied on to face tough competition

Mike in all due respect your Wrong just Wrong. Youth is wasted on the Young.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Gibson, Saad, nor Jenner were ever Leafs.

Unless you are doing the whole heinsight thing that can be done for every team.

Hindsight! Seguin, Hamilton,Kadri, Rielly Saad, Jenner, and Gibson best young team in the league and on their way to be Stanley Cup contenders.

mikebel111*

Mike in all due respect your Wrong just Wrong. Youth is wasted on the Young.

What r u getting at? Kessel is an elite player and seguin needs to show this production for more than a year.
Right now i take kessel
Biggs and percy are doing fine as well

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hall, RNH, Yakupov, Eberle, Schultz, Perron, Petry, Klefbom, best young team in the league and on their way to be Stanley Cup contenders.

Kyle Doobas*

I just really hope that Phoenix beats Nashville tonight, Dallas loses to St. Louis tomorrow, then Phoenix loses to San Jose on Saturday.

Last game of the season, Phoenix vs. Dallas, whoever wins makes the playoffs.

Animal

Oct 10, 2012
I just really hope that Phoenix beats Nashville tonight, Dallas loses to St. Louis tomorrow, then Phoenix loses to San Jose on Saturday.

Last game of the season, Phoenix vs. Dallas, whoever wins makes the playoffs.

nooo go nashville, i want a better draft pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad