GDT: #13 – Bruins at Sabres – Sun Feb 10 – 7:00PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Just put it on net, Marcus. You just saw him kick out a huge rebound on an unscreened shot. Enough dangle. ****.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
Sorry if this has been posted before (I'm sure some variation of it has, too lazy to read whole thread), but the bruins are absolutely dominating us. The scorer absolutely should not be 1-1, miller is standing on his head. The bruins make our defense look like mites, it's like a continuous power play. Does Lindy preach no hitting or aggressiveness?

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Sorry if this has been posted before (I'm sure some variation of it has, too lazy to read whole thread), but the bruins are absolutely dominating us. The scorer absolutely should not be 1-1, miller is standing on his head. The bruins make our defense look like mites, it's like a continuous power play. Does Lindy preach no hitting or aggressiveness?

Lindy preaches to some invisible God, but to no avail.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006

While I agree that the Sabres have been dominated, I will say that they have done a good job (except for in a handful of instances) of keeping the Bruins to the outside.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Without seeing "missed shots" and using only SOG + Blocked Shots Against, Boston has taken 50 shots at net, while we've taken 25.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY

Are you new to the team? If so, let me introduce you to the Buffalo Sabres.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad