Prospect Info: #129 Arseny Gritsyuk RW

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
He's about 5'10" according to what I have read. He sounds more like a Bratt sized player. Not sure about the style though? Hey, @Guadana if Gritsyuk does make the trip over to North America who does he resemble in terms of play style?
You would be surprised, puzzled, dumbfounded... Bratt.
He is line driver with good puck protection skills. I think he is(could be) better shooter, better forechecker, worser passer. I don`t think he read game better than Bratt or even on the same level. I want to see him on the smaller ice.
He reminds me Boqvist too. Lets imagine if Boqvist could be more... impudent and aggressive. And much better line driver.

Last edited:

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
He's about 5'10" according to what I have read. He sounds more like a Bratt sized player. Not sure about the style though? Hey, @Guadana if Gritsyuk does make the trip over to North America who does he resemble in terms of play style?

Seems more like a more engaged version of Jesper Bratt from what I recall at the World Juniors.

I was moreso talking about the KHL success haha!

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Are those good numbers? I expect so since you highlighted them for us?
He is close to be best U21 KHL player in PPG.

He looking sharp after what looked like a concussion on the 29th so that’s good. This is his first game back.

He looked healthy and involved.

And just imagine - he has more ice time than the other avangard forward. 21:38 TOI.

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
Unfortunately we might not see him in for at least two years.
Dont they throw young infants with floaties into water now before they're even two to help them swim?

Bring up everyone possible and throw em in the pool and see who swims..... NO FLOATIES

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Dont they throw young infants with floaties into water now before they're even two to help them swim?

Bring up everyone possible and throw em in the pool and see who swims..... NO FLOATIES
I think there is a KHL contract issue to consider.

Reactions: Lou is God

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
I think there is a KHL contract issue to concern.
I was mostly kidding; I do believe he is signed until after next season.

hopefully he comes over after that and gets some AHL experience to adjust to the smaller sheet

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Gritsyuk's all KHL goals from this season.

#12 @Bleedred

AF90E360-5F5F-47CC-BFBC-68E6E25204CD.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Offff yeah that was a bad one for sure. I think that one might have been worse than anything I've seen in the NHL this year. There was a bad one like that on Hellebuyck, but much more fluky than that one. Binnington had that one, but it was waayyyy fluky. The goalie whiffs on that or even fans on it with his glove. He just missed that one.

And one of my favorite head coaches of all time makes an appearance in that as well. I guess he's the coach for Gritsyuk's team? At least he hasn't had to go back to the windshield assembly plant yet.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad