GDT: #12 New Jersey Devils @ New York Islanders 7PM: Still Broken Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevHock

Apr 14, 2012
It's why I call them NYb, and no longer NYi.

I don't see them as the "Islanders" anymore, but more of Brooklyn hockey club.
Culturally, Brooklyn is another planet from Long Island.

The team no longer plays for Long Islanders.

I'd like to see Nassau politicians get their act together and build them a new arena to come back to.

Agree with the last sentence, but let's be better fans than this. No die hard Islander fan will feel that way. They didnt lose their team ala Hartford. Frankly our success may have saved our own franchise

OTOH that is a perfectly acceptable response to any asinine "trap" comments we receive:D

sunnyvale

Apr 29, 2013
NJ
Pregame switched to plus 2 now. False alarm. Dipietro is a very good analyst though on the islanders side

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Potential lineup tonight per TG.

@TGfireandice: Devs' lines in morning skate: Cammalleri-Henrique-Stempniak; Kalinin-Zajac-Palmieri; O'Neill-Josefson-Tootoo; Farnham-Gionta-Matteau/Tlusty

@TGfireandice: Devs' D pairs: Greene-Larsson; Moore-Severson; Merrill-Schlemko; Gelinas. Goalies: Schneider, Kinkaid.

Tlusty and Matts scratched. 7D tonight.

Also lucky us. Isles new third jerseys premiere tonight. Black and white...

thug life man :laugh:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Did Deb just call us a New York team? Pretty sure she said "From one New York team to another, it's the 2nd game of a home and home"..

Blasphemy!!

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Haha the scoreboard is off center. How the hell do you build an arena in 2015 that isn't multi-purpose?? Holy ****.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
playing the Devils Bingo tonight for the first time. Most seems very easy to get but two of them in particular are gonna be hard to get. Devils go 5v3 on PP and 4 different players get a point each.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I HATE these jerseys.

I might be one of the only people that actually likes the other black jerseys that they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad