New Jersey Devils @ New York Islanders

When: 11/3/2015 7PM

Where:
23-islanders-hockey-barclays-center.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Devils Projected Line up:
dullboring-30fbc8fcd582c38ca534b8c395f156c50681e6bc-s6-c30.jpg

Islanders Projected Line up:
hipsters_testicules_394.png

So the boring Devils continue their losing streak heading towards their bottom finish as all experts predicted and...wait...

please-stand-by.jpg

The team is WINNING?!? And isn't totally boring?!?!

tj50c.jpg

**** it!!!

giphy.gif

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Anybody know the MSG Plus 2 channel for Time Warner NYC?

Thanks

Edit: Or whatever channel they normally overflow it to.

Last edited:

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
I'll be heading in tonight for the game. Hoping to see a good contingent of Devils fans there with the tickets being so cheap.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I heard Gamecenter Live will be giving us unprecedented in-house realism tonight

TBPE4Ml.png

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I hope all their fans do the same lame, "high school girls sports" chants they were doing at the last game. Totally inaudible (one was about Josh Bailey) but hey, judging by the age of those guys they've never seen the Isles win a playoff series, so at least they've got some amount of pride.

Btw, I love those black Islanders jerseys. Not very attractive, but it's fun to see them slowly turning into a full Brooklyn team while the fans reassure themselves it isn't happening.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
I will also be in the building tonight with a view of the entire ice luckily.

LGD!

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Looks like Kalinin is going to get a chance. He was at the moring skate on Zajac - Palmieri's wing and in Tlusty's spot on the PP according to TG.

7 Dman again tonight also

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Place was not built with hockey in mind.

But anyway lets go get them tonight boys.

I mean, I know little and less about basketball, but from what I have seen it looks like the place was built with nothing in mind...

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I mean, I know little and less about basketball, but from what I have seen it looks like the place was built with nothing in mind...

Read that it was mainly built for concerts...then they added basketbore later

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014

Read that it was mainly built for concerts...then they added basketbore later

I am a Nets fan as well so I have been to the arena a few times. For concerts and basketball it is absolutely beautiful and probably one of the best venues in America. I said it at the start of construction that it was absolutely moronic that they built the arena without making it hockey friendly considering the Isles were in the height of their battle with Nassau County. A new arena in Queens would have been more ideal for them but this could've been a nice home for the team if Nets ownership wasn't so hellbent on making the arena basketball only.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
oh god I just remembered this is the arena where it looks like you are watching the game from the international space station on TV....

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Nicest arena in America is a bit hyperbolic IMO.

Outside its an eyesore. Looks like an old rusty toilet. Was a screw up but they tried to write it off saying the rusty brown paid homage to all the rushed factories near by...

Inside is nice. Good concessions though pricey. It's a nice modern arena. Definitely a good place to see a big concert if it's easy for you to commute to.

It was definitely built with concerts in mind and then basketball.

Absolutely zero planning for hockey which is rather mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad