Post-Game Talk: 12 January 2014 Minnesota Wild vs. Nashville Predators (Suter's back edition)

twig

Dec 8, 2013
WELL .... nothing to see here.
back to Jeff Dunham ... more entertaining.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
There's a stinker of a game we haven't seen from the boys since November. 7th time shutout this season, 18th time allowing at least four goals. 4th time shutout and allowing 4+ in the same game ... 10/10 (TOR), 11/8 (WPG), 11/10 (NJD), tonight.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
We handed a shutout to a fing backup. And let Heatly buzz around all night.

We can't pass, we can't score, we can't defend and we are boring.

I did chant Fire Trotz at one point in the third.

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
I can within a hair's breadth of leaving before the end of the game. For the first time. Ever. Absolute, total lack of effort from the whole team.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
I can within a hair's breadth of leaving before the end of the game. For the first time. Ever. Absolute, total lack of effort from the whole team.

I gave in, first time ever. Just as we got the last PP - if I'd have thought we had any chance to score I'd have stayed. I'm not sure I've ever seen such little effort from a Preds team.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Painful game; probably the first time I turned one off early in over a year. Just a tough weekend all around; we are on pace to be one of the worst OT/SO teams in history...

utkpred

Mar 12, 2012
Can it be anymore apparent that this team is poorly put together and is not playing for Trotz? This formula is NOT working. We haven't won a single shootout all season, we are in the bottom five in scoring, we have one goal in the last 120+ minutes of play.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Who in their right mind would give the Preds a day off after that garbage performance last night?

a coach who feels that the garbage performance is due to fatigue. that was their third game in 4 nights with only one day off before the next

this team is beyond "whipping" into shape with a bag skate.. so if Trotz is correct and fatigue is the issue we should see a much better effort the next game

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
a coach who feels that the garbage performance is due to fatigue. that was their third game in 4 nights with only one day off before the next

this team is beyond "whipping" into shape with a bag skate.. so if Trotz is correct and fatigue is the issue we should see a much better effort the next game

Yet Minny played 4 in 6 days like we did and they looked fine to me last night.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
That was a painful game to be at...

To add to the pleasure metro police decided to block off 8th street to folks leaving the Music City Center. I am not from Nashville, do not know the area all that well and thus got lost. At least give us a heads up next time fellas, that way I will turn left on Korean Veterans instead of driving blindly down South 8th until giving in and turning around.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
That was a painful game to be at...

To add to the pleasure metro police decided to block off 8th street to folks leaving the Music City Center. I am not from Nashville, do not know the area all that well and thus got lost. At least give us a heads up next time fellas, that way I will turn left on Korean Veterans instead of driving blindly down South 8th until giving in and turning around.

Metro has done a horrible job of traffic control since the music city center was built. it is different almost everytime I leave the arena. It's ridiculous.

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
Don't know if anyone else saw this, but Dan Philips on Fox 17 tweeted:

@DanoFox17: Barry Trotz said #Predators are playing as well as they have in last 10-years. Likes the way team is trending right now.

In case you aren't already on the fire Trotz train. I was at the game last night and it was pitiful. I don't think I've ever left a game more upset than that.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Metro has done a horrible job of traffic control since
sandlot-forever-o.gif

True but FYP

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Don't know if anyone else saw this, but Dan Philips on Fox 17 tweeted:

In case you aren't already on the fire Trotz train. I was at the game last night and it was pitiful. I don't think I've ever left a game more upset than that.

I.....have nothing to say in response to that.

:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2