Post-Game Talk: 12 January 2014 Minnesota Wild vs. Nashville Predators (Suter's back edition)

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
OK so about a week ago a ticket rep emailed me and tells me about the Lids 6 pack or something like that. I reply and explain to him that finances have changed in the last year and a package was not possible right now but I may get to a game this season. Well he doesn't reply and about a week later sends me the same email which has been sitting in my inbox this week. After that first period I decided to reply again, explain my situation and ask the question of why would I spend my very hard earned money on the sub par product they're putting on the ice? I have two local teams I can support. Maybe ownership will get it through their heads that what they're putting out there is just not cutting it. I think messages like this to the team are what it will take to make any changes.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
WELL .... nothing to see here.
back to Jeff Dunham ... more entertaining.

Aggen

May 11, 2012
That is veeery obvious mistake from the lower C, the C is bound to follow up on the defensive play there, the D can't handle 2 players at a time. Legwand was it? You gotta be better on that one.

MrHenley

Jan 16, 2012
Give me Peter Laviolette and a new gm and give them the rest of the year to sort through personnel going into the offseason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad