Post-Game Talk: 12 January 2014 Minnesota Wild vs. Nashville Predators (Suter's back edition)

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Don't know if anyone else saw this, but Dan Philips on Fox 17 tweeted:

In case you aren't already on the fire Trotz train. I was at the game last night and it was pitiful. I don't think I've ever left a game more upset than that.

If you like a team that is trending in the downward direction then yes, I'm excited about it.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Don't know if anyone else saw this, but Dan Philips on Fox 17 tweeted:

In case you aren't already on the fire Trotz train. I was at the game last night and it was pitiful. I don't think I've ever left a game more upset than that.

Trotz either forgot the :sarcasm: smiley or there's some early onset dementia going on here

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
a coach who feels that the garbage performance is due to fatigue. that was their third game in 4 nights with only one day off before the next

this team is beyond "whipping" into shape with a bag skate.. so if Trotz is correct and fatigue is the issue we should see a much better effort the next game

Did they look tired to you last night?

They look like a mentally checked out team playing in a system that sucks and going through the motions to me.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
It only took the jets three years to make a change.
How much longer will it take the preds?

Anyone know if the URL "firetrotzandpoile.com" is available?

izlkrny.jpg

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN

Thanks for looking and sending link.

I didn't read in there where it said they had to take a day off of practice after a piss poor performance on January 13, 3014. January has 31 days and they have 9 games left this month and have already had days off from practice this month. I'm sure they could have fit one of the four days off another time this month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad