GDT: 12/9 - Peoria @ Houston - 5:05 PM CT

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Blame Taylor Hall :rant:

Come on man, even if we did not lose Brodin then, we still have a pretty weak defense in Houston. I mean, there is Bagnall, Brodin, and then question marks. Genoway are a bit inconsistent defensively, and Cuma isn't the most reliable guy to count on. There are a lot of question marks down there.

Hopefully next season Gus will come over from Sweden and improve the D corps, and will Dumba be old enough, does anyone know?

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
will Dumba be old enough, does anyone know?

Not old enough, but I'm not sure how many games need to be played to fill the 4 season's in CHL rule. This is Dumba's 4th season, but he only played 6 games in 2009-10.

Fin9*

Come on man, even if we did not lose Brodin then, we still have a pretty weak defense in Houston. I mean, there is Bagnall, Brodin, and then question marks. Genoway are a bit inconsistent defensively, and Cuma isn't the most reliable guy to count on. There are a lot of question marks down there.

Hopefully next season Gus will come over from Sweden and improve the D corps, and will Dumba be old enough, does anyone know?

Dont forget Scandy. Also guys like Kampfer, Medvec, Montgomery they all have been decent, they might not be the sharpest pencils in the pencil case but they get their job done.

squidz*

When healthy, Houston has a serviceable defense.

Scandella-Brodin
Bagnall-Connelly
Genoway-Kampfer

That's not bad for an AHL squad. No one's going to be jealous of it, but it gets the job done. But there's absolutely no quality depth so injuries really kill them.

squidz*

Really nice to see Scandella shooting like he has been this period.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Dont forget Scandy. Also guys like Kampfer, Medvec, Montgomery they all have been decent, they might not be the sharpest pencils in the pencil case but they get their job done.

When healthy, Houston has a serviceable defense.

Scandella-Brodin
Bagnall-Connelly
Genoway-Kampfer

That's not bad for an AHL squad. No one's going to be jealous of it, but it gets the job done. But there's absolutely no quality depth so injuries really kill them.

I honestly completely forgot about Scandella.

Carry on, chaps :laugh:

squidz*

Feed keeps randomly just stopping. Pausing and clicking play fixes it.

squidz*

Absolutely no support for Medvec there, but that was a really dangerous pass he tried and almost paid for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad