GDT: 12/9 - Peoria @ Houston - 5:05 PM CT

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
Sorry haven't had a chance to browse through the gamer..no time to read through all the comments..

Anyone have a good game summary for me??

How did Mig64 looked in his return??

Glad to see Coyle bury one its been a long time if I'm not mistaken!

HockeylessInHouston

May 29, 2007
Overall, a lack-luster effort after the first 5:40. After the Aeros scored they quit playing. They passed to the Rivermen as much as they passed to their teamates. Lousy defense. No sense of desperation until it was too late. It looked like a re-run of an October or early November game.

HockeylessInHouston

May 29, 2007
MiG showed some good stick skills and passes at times but was a non-factor. Might be afraid of getting hurt again or not 100%.

squidz*

Also, don't bother listening to any of the Granlund only posters, they're completely off their rockers.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Our defencemen are looking for the stretch pass way too often and miss almost every time lol

squidz*

Our defencemen are looking for the stretch pass way too often and miss almost every time lol

They know how to do two things, stretch pass and chip to center, neither of which ever actually helps us. The overall lack of passing accuracy throughout the entire team last night didn't help any either.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
They know how to do two things, stretch pass and chip to center, neither of which ever actually helps us. The overall lack of passing accuracy throughout the entire team last night didn't help any either.

Yea. This one so bad. They just spin and dump it out. I'm not saying its a bad move, but only if you're under pressure. If you can control the puck, great. But they are just throwing it down there when there aren't forechecking players within 15-20 feet. They are horrible at playing possession. This is the one thing Brodin was ahead of everyone. He knew where everyone was. I think Kampfer has been another one that is okay at it. But man, Geno and Connelly, man. Soooooo guilty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad