GDT: 12/9 - Peoria @ Houston - 5:05 PM CT

squidz*

What a beauty of a pass and play from Zucker to set that up. Coyle with the nice finish.

squidz*

I like Connelly's decision making offensively in the neutral zone.

squidz*

I don't like that myself. Granlund deserves a couple of games to get back in the groove. Oh well.

Granlund's not the problem. Phillips with Zucker on his wing is effective. Granlund will produce no matter where he is.

Fin9*

Fun fact: the Rivermen are dead last in the AHL standings, with 18 points.

squidz*

Phillips needs to play with talent to be effective. Zucker could be on a line with Powe and Staubitz and he'd put up points. Moving Granlund away from him strengthens the team throughout the lineup without a noticeable impact to Zucker or Coyle's production.

squidz*

Granlund's pass was intercepted or else we'd have seen another Zucker breakaway.

Fin9*

Next Aeros game on tuesday 11.05 AM. Any idea when it will start on finnish time? 18-19?

muuska

Jul 13, 2012
Helsinki
Granlund is useless right now. They didn't even put him on ice when there was empty net and those shifts what he made was like 5 seconds..

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Granlund is useless right now. They didn't even put him on ice when there was empty net and those shifts what he made was like 5 seconds..

I don't even care.. It's almost a good thing that way there is smaller chance he will get injured. AHL is not right league for Granlund.

muuska

Jul 13, 2012
Helsinki
I don't even care.. It's almost a good thing that way there is smaller chance he will get injured. AHL is not right league for Granlund.

Yeah, well if he keeps playing like that, ECHL is the right league for Granlund.
If the lockout ends now, there will be Coyle,Zucker and Larsson get in to the Wild before MG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad