GDT: 12/7: Boston Bruins vs. Injured Birds | 7pm ET | NHLN, NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

LMAO Pens fans saying the Bruins are acting like entitled spoiled brats. Last time I checked the Penguins had Crosby, Letang, Neal, Malkin and other "top" players.

LMAO entitled.......

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
yeah, you're wrong, if you're referring to NEal.he will be suspended, and there is no question about that. the only question is about the time.

wanna bet?

IMO Neal should be suspended 10 games minimum. But I don't think he'll get anything- the ref only called a two minute minor, which means he didn't think it was so bad and Marchand was not injured. Plus most of the media attention has been directed to Thornton taking out Orpik, so Neal's bush league maneuver has been pushed to the back burner [did you see NHLN at intermission- all Thornton/Orpik for the most part].

I just don't think the league has the guts to suspend him. I will be very surprised and delighted if they do.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
I don't think he is faking but I agree that Louie will likely miss more games.

I agree I don't think he was faking I think he got knocked out but a shoulder to the head of a guy with a concussion already this year is going to be a lot worse.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I missed the first half of the game. Can anyone give me a quick recap (good players, bad players, etc.)? I did see the replay of our goal.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I'd pay money to see Neal vs Lucic, but that sackless POS wont dare. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with that knee, even if he got a punch in the face while on the ice.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Who is this Kelly moron on NHL Network? The Orpik hit wasn't clean. Ericksson didn't have the ****ing puck.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
he decided he wasn't going to see another teammate concussed or carried off on a stretcher.

How dare he show emotion.

The pop ups on this site are almost unbearable.

So in your estimation what he did is going to guarantee that no other Bruin is going to be concussed or hurt? Wow we're all set then! I look forward to this magic force field that 22 just gave our guys.

lol what a total fallacy. If nothing else it's the opposite. This game has only gotten chippier.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Funny part is, the Pens have the best player in the league on their team, and I haven't noticed him yet. No dominating Crosby shifts I hear about.

Its almost like he disappears in games that have a physical edge to them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad