GDT: 12/7/2013 - Panthers @ Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
hah there's the rat on the ice. I wonder if he hit Weiss' head.

YES!!! I threw two. Gudbs was stickhandling one and passed it to the ref :laugh:
The other my buddy said someone picked it up and took it in the dressing room with them, but I never saw who.

Great time! Was worth the full bag of popcorn thrown at the back of my head that exploded!!! :handclap::laugh:

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
stephen-weiss.png

snaggletooth's gone all bedhead now??? :laugh:

only watched the 2nd period but if that was any indication that was of the most foundationally solid games ive seen us play. We dominated puck possession and we were in the right place at the right time all night. Very solid.

wait.... i thought it doesn't make a difference what this team does or who coaches it? :sarcasm:

despite the 3 losses in a row, this team has still been much easier to watch, even enjoyable at times. we aren't very good or even good but we can compete.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
snaggletooth's gone all bedhead now??? :laugh:

wait.... i thought it doesn't make a difference what this team does or who coaches it? :sarcasm:

despite the 3 losses in a row, this team has still been much easier to watch, even enjoyable at times. we aren't very good or even good but we can compete.

Horachek is making better decisions than Deboer and Dineen already.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hey guy's ! just wondering if Tim Thomas was playing vs chicago?

I'd like to think yes because he's started 14 in a row and because he's Tim Thomas, but then again he may not because he's started 14 in a row and he's Tim Thomas. He also got hit a few times yesterday, so we'll see. There was no morning skate so we won't know till warmups.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
YES!!! I threw two. Gudbs was stickhandling one and passed it to the ref :laugh:
The other my buddy said someone picked it up and took it in the dressing room with them, but I never saw who.

Great time! Was worth the full bag of popcorn thrown at the back of my head that exploded!!! :handclap::laugh:

I'm glad we won so you got to throw the rats, I saw it on TV, good stuff!! Also what idiot would waste a $10 bag of popcorn? :laugh:

marquee

Apr 7, 2011
Hawks play some awful D so panthers will have chances.

I can also see them looking last the panthers and not coming out with energy.

Should be a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad