Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The start of a new rivalry!!

Living two hours away, I will be going to this game. I have bought three plastic rats I plan to throw on the ice after we win. Hopefully one hits Weiss.
With Timmy making his fourth career hometown start, I'm expecting his best, 3-0 win.

I am just too excited to wait for another GDT.

Panthers607

stephen-weiss.png

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@GeorgeRichards: Aleksander Barkov taking part in #FlaPanthers morning skate at #RedWings

Barkov fine.

EnforceTheLaus

Nov 3, 2013
The surprise news we've all haven't been expecting:

@GeorgeRichards: Tim Thomas, a Flint native, makes 14th straight start for #FlaPanthers at #RedWings

EnforceTheLaus

Nov 3, 2013
@goldieonice: Thomas vs Gustavsson tonight #FlaPanthers at Detroit. 7pm Foxsportsflorida. John Vanbiesbrouck guest at 1st intermission.

No Howard tonight.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
The devils only had 11 shots in their game against Detroit last night. Let's hope the panthers can do a little bit better than that.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Beezer tonight!

I hope Jared Cowen gets injured for the year.

Wish we were enjoying Datsyuk magic tonight :(

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
I wish the team was smart enough to trade Bill Lindsey for Beezer in the broadcast chair. He's a way better speaker.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
so no datsyuk, no zetterberg, no howard? well, we'll have our chance tonight. weiss only has 4pts, watch him score tonight :laugh:

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
GO PANTHERS!

Off topic: Saw the Flyers fans taunted the Stars attendance, and still they said "its better than in Florida". You stay classy Philadelphia.

Erick*

The start of a new rivalry!!

Living two hours away, I will be going to this game. I have bought three plastic rats I plan to throw on the ice after we win. Hopefully one hits Weiss.
With Timmy making his fourth career hometown start, I'm expecting his best, 3-0 win.

I am just too excited to wait for another GDT.

No offense but what a dumb prediction. I can't believe you were excited enough to post it on the Red Wings board, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad