GDT: 12/6/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think what we're seeing is a bit of globe trotter-itis. We had a few dominant shifts early and now, the top line in particular, is trying to cute their way into a goal.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Vasy is pretty good at hockey, isn't he? xD
We can finish the game with 50 giveaways, to help Detroit score a goal xD
Fun period to watch but it's not Christmas so...

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I think what we're seeing is a bit of globe trotter-itis. We had a few dominant shifts early and now, the top line in particular, is trying to cute their way into a goal.
Tbh I can't remember the last time they didn't try that. I don't know what it is man. Thank God we have a guy like Paul who keeps it simple

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Vasy is pretty good at hockey, isn't he? xD
We can finish the game with 50 giveaways, to help Detroit score a goal xD
Fun period to watch but it's not Christmas so...
Vasy is trash

Really nice that they gave Lalonde his own little video tribute
They should have done it accompanied by Bond Villain music.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I've been stuck watching a lot of opposing teams broadcasts this year because of Sportsnet now. Detroit's has been the best for me, they're doing a lot of features on our players and their notes are all spot-on.

The Boston broadcast was a joke.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Shot rode up Vasy's stick or hit his pad and went up into the top corner. What a bum

I've been stuck watching a lot of opposing teams broadcasts this year because of Sportsnet now. Detroit's has been the best for me, they're doing a lot of features on our players and their notes are all spot-on.

You poor soul. Check your DM's in a second.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
It feels lik ewe just haven't had any puck luck in like 10 games and every goal is one that had to be perfect.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Was that actually offside?

Detroit has always been good. And I think some of that comes from the top down. Yzerman hired Engblom, after all, and he's about as neutral as a home team announcer gets.

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Interesting tidbit from the Red Wings broadcast - they talked to Stamkos' dad this morning about the 2020 playoffs. Stamkos was supposed to get surgery on the core muscle he tore, but once covid delayed the season they opted for rehab instead. When they got called back to the bubble, he tore the core muscle on the other side.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Cole was swinging all over for that Larkin rebound. Almost got a high sticking penalty there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad