gP5Xulq.png

FJNaBmi.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Pretty cool that Austin Czarnik is back in the league with Detroit. He was originally an undrafted invite to our 2012 development camp (which had Kuch, Vladdy, and Vasy) but it didn’t lead to the Bolts/Yzerman extending a contract offer. Andrej Sustr was also an undrafted invitee to this camp as well.

Last edited:

HedmanNotReallyGood

Nov 13, 2022
Cooper said in the postgame of TBL/TOR that Hedman was back on PP1 because he "earned it". I've always liked Coopers interviews and Q&A's with the media because he answers so genuinely and authentically. Unfortunately, that answer was a steaming pile of night-soil. In what way did Hedman do that? Sergachev had a HIDEOUS giveaway for Marner's shorty, but that isn't Hedman earning jack squat. (plus, Sergachev more than made up for his screw up by saving a goal on the goal line and the beautiful setup for Colton's goal, immediately on his demotion to PP2. Hedman did nothing on his PP opportunities.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Cooper said in the postgame of TBL/TOR that Hedman was back on PP1 because he "earned it". I've always liked Coopers interviews and Q&A's with the media because he answers so genuinely and authentically. Unfortunately, that answer was a steaming pile of night-soil. In what way did Hedman do that? Sergachev had a HIDEOUS giveaway for Marner's shorty, but that isn't Hedman earning jack squat. (plus, Sergachev more than made up for his screw up by saving a goal on the goal line and the beautiful setup for Colton's goal, immediately on his demotion to PP2. Hedman did nothing on his PP opportunities.
Seeing your user name I’ll bite anyway: Maybe he’s earned it with years of stellar performance and Cooper is looking for ways to get him going again.

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Grew up a Wings fan. Moved to Florida in early 80s and basically quit following hockey. Got on the Lightning wagon during the 04 cup run and haven't got off. It was easy to still be a Wings fan while they were in the other conference and divisions but that all changed when they were put in the Atlantic.
I enjoy a good Wing clipping.

Let's go Bolts!!!!

BTW people that move to the Tampa area and still root for their northern team over the Lightning annoy me.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Colton finally has someone decent to play with and Cooper is just ”f*** it put maroon on the third line instead”
In all fairness, Maroon has had a lot of chances, just been snake bitten. It was the same problem with Perry and then Perry got his goal and took off again. If playing there some how gets Maroon a goal and then you can put him back with Perry and Bellemare and maybe they replicate their asserting play in the offensive from last year.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
*shudders*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad