GDT: 12/6/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Toronto's got an easy one tonight against Detroit. I'd like to stay ahead of them in the standings, not so much for our purposes, but just to keep the main boards bearable.
Detroit winning 2-1 in the first

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
man-takes-a-crap-while-on-witness-stand-youll-never-guess-what-happens-next-nR6.png

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Boston obviously knows we have a backup in the net. They shooting the puck from everywhere.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Boston obviously knows we have a backup in the net. They shooting the puck from everywhere.

He's giving up wild rebounds too. We're going to have to be more/less perfect, I think.

Cernak has had a great start to the game. Showed some great speed getting back on that last play, and then threw a hit in the corner. All of that after going deep and trying to create a scoring chance.

Looks like he's getting better all the time.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
He's giving up wild rebounds too. We're going to have to be more/less perfect, I think.

Cernak has had a great start to the game. Showed some great speed getting back on that last play, and then threw a hit in the corner. All of that after going deep and trying to create a scoring chance.

Looks like he's getting better all the time.
Too badd we won't get to keep him or anyone...#Capproblems

Reactions: Hint1k

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad