mZjTRat.png

HNBtWZj.png

hwsuEwK.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Toronto's got an easy one tonight against Detroit. I'd like to stay ahead of them in the standings, not so much for our purposes, but just to keep the main boards bearable.
Gonna be interesting to see how Nylander does back in their lineup.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Gonna be interesting to see how Nylander does back in their lineup.

The Leafs are super opportunistic right now. They're not carrying much of the play, but they're cashing in on a huge percentage of their scoring chances. That said, with the amount of talent they have, they might be able to keep it up.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Toronto's got an easy one tonight against Detroit. I'd like to stay ahead of them in the standings, not so much for our purposes, but just to keep the main boards bearable.
Its already too late for that.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Sergachev with 3 points in his last 4 games hopefully he can score a goal tonight. He needs it more than anyone.

Stamkos on his longest point streak of the season at 4 games

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
A MESSAGE TO ALL WANDERING BROONS

well look at you in this thread. youve managed to find greatness where before there was only darkness. an lowly broon, caught in the spiders web, struggling for every breath of life until consumed. you will lose this game tonight, not because of the refs, but because you are a finger on the door frame, and we are a DOOR ready to be slammed. Go back and tell the other lowly broons what you saw here today

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sergachev with 3 points in his last 4 games hopefully he can score a goal tonight. He needs it more than anyone.

Stamkos on his longest point streak of the season at 4 games

He's been passing more, and I think it's catching teams off guard. The book is out on him (he shoots everything). He used his walk move last game to set up a teammate. He never does that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad