GDT: 12/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know how old you are, but if you think this is dirty hockey. You would never would have the stomach for hockey played in the 70's, 80's, or even in the 90's.

Tkachuk could play on my team anyday. If you don't like it, I suggest you lobby for the days of goons again. Since this is hockey today. I have no problem with players that play with an edge.

Yeah, lets cheer on spears and slew foots.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
That's ****ing disgusting that Tkachuk spear.. what a piece of ****

But Gaudreau gets caught cherry picking for a -1
Gaudreau was the LW on that play and was in the process of swapping with Ferland who had to cheat low and come across. There is literally no way that Gaudreau could have gotten to the RW boards for that breakout.

Don McLean's criticism of that was hilarious though.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
He's a player you love to have, hate to play against. Similar to the Marchands and Kadri's. He's really pissing me off, but you can't deny how valuable he can be. Definitely needs to lay off the spearing shit in the crotch tho, any man knows that's a no-no.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I don't know how old you are, but if you think this is dirty hockey. You would never would have the stomach for hockey played in the 70's, 80's, or even in the 90's. People would laugh at such a baseless suggestion.

Tkachuk could play on my team anyday. If you don't like it, I suggest you lobby for the days of goons again. Since this is hockey today. I have no problem with players that play with an edge.
Exactly, the people crying are too much, he has not done anything this year that could've seriously injure someone. He had 2 last year and luckily it didnt hurt anyone. Hes still gonna be that ratty player that get in your face and sometimes takes run at ya, but hes not injuring anyone with dirty plays rn

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
TWS's favourite team is the Leafs not the Jets. Just look at where he posts.
Fav team to shit talk maybe.
I don't know how old you are, but if you think this is dirty hockey. You would never would have the stomach for hockey played in the 70's, 80's, or even in the 90's. People would laugh at such a baseless suggestion.

Except if he was on the leafs you'd be singing a different tune. Chances are i'm older than you because I don't change team alliances on a whim like you did/do...

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Exactly, the people crying are too much, he has not done anything this year that could've seriously injure someone. He had 2 last year and luckily it didnt hurt anyone. Hes still gonna be that ratty player that get in your face and sometimes takes run at ya, but hes not injuring anyone with dirty plays rn

When a Leafs fan complains and whines about Tkackuk. Ask them do they like how Kadri or Komarov play? Let's test their moral ground. Hypocritical isn't it?

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Ref has just invented this penalty, cause it was "no skill" Wilson.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Flames carrying the play in the 3rd, this one has the makings of missed Flames chances and the Leafs getting one chance and it is in.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
leafs are getting dummied right now, very similar to the game at the dome but with the teams swapped, luckily they havent has the stupid bounces the flames had

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
leafs are getting dummied right now, very similar to the game at the dome but with the teams swapped, luckily they havent has the stupid bounces the flames had

That's been there MO lately. Andersen keeps them in it, and they have a knack for getting a lucky bounce or goal and a W. Not sure how this game will end, but it's going to script for the Leafs if they get outplayed in the 3rd but capitalize on their one chance.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The Flames have come this close to scoring whenever Polak and Borgman are in their defensive zone. Dumb coaching by Babcock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad