GDT: 12/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The Flames have come this close to scoring whenever Polak and Borgaman are in their defensive zone. Dumb coaching by Babcock there.
The amount of water-skiing on rebounds this game is insane. That was the result of an icing, though.

Reactions: BHD

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
That's been there MO lately. Andersen keeps them in it, and they have a knack for getting a lucky bounce or goal and a W. Not sure how this game will end, but it's going to script for the Leafs if they get outplayed in the 3rd but capitalize on their one chance.
its also such a flames thing lately where you outplay a team and they get a bounce and you lose, hopefully that doesnt continue

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
its also such a flames thing lately where you outplay a team and they get a bounce and you lose, hopefully that doesnt continue

Flames are playing well tonight. Much better than the game with Edmonton. They need a point atleast because they certainly deserve one with their effort thus far. Too bad Smith let in the 1 softie.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The Flames have come this close to scoring whenever Polak and Borgman are in their defensive zone. Dumb coaching by Babcock.

It boggles the mind why more teams do not pressure this pairing. If there was a case for not playing the 1-3-1. It's to force mistakes from a Polak and Borgman pairing.

Reactions: BHD

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Flames are playing well tonight. Much better than the game with Edmonton. They need a point atleast because they certainly deserve one with their effort thus far. Too bad Smith let in the 1 softie.
oh god that reminded me, thats started with a stupid bounce too haha, we have def played well enough to win, hope we get it

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Watch out for JVR. He's been one of the more dangerous Leafs players when they need a goal. He's going to be a good UFA signing at the right price.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Connor Brown is another dangerous Leaf. Flames need to look out for him. Has a knack for the big goal. Leafs roping and doping, while Flames carrying the play.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
This Oilers v Flyers game is a pillow fight between two bad teams.

Reactions: Kelly

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Really was interested to hear if the Oilers swagger returned. The signs were good after the Flames game Sat.

We dominate the Flames though I don't know what it is. I think it's a motivation or coaching thing but they're flat.

Nurse and Sanheim for the Flyers have been good.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Matthews with some Selke defence there lol

What was he doing? Lucky that wasn't a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad