GDT: 12/31| GTFO 2013, Hello 2014!| Boston Bruins vs. Fish Sticks|7pm ET| NESN(HD),98.5 FM

Sea Bass Neely

Jun 6, 2013
Rhode Island
Tuukka played bad but a couple of those fluke goals weren't entirely his fault... i mean when the 2nd period (or should i say "Period Number Two" like Brick) was a couple seconds from being over all Brad Marchand had to do was not have his stick on the ice and that back-breaking goal never happens.

The entire complexion of the game changed after Okposo's (sp?) -- or should i say Marchand's -- goal with time running out. That was not Rask's fault.

The lucky (for the Isles) bounce off of Chara's leg was a fluke as well, but Tuukka is partly to blame because he was out of position. But he was out of position because he was cutting down the angle from a shot, it's not like he was just out of position for lack of awareness.

Chara had a chance to easily clear that puck right out, but he botched it. So i give Rask a pass on those two.

The Tavares goal in the 3rd was one of the weakest goals i have seen Tuukka let up all year. He has to seal that post and not allow cheap goals like that.

Tuukka had a bad night, but so did the entire team and the NYI really just outworked us.

We need Chara healthy, and get Soderberg and Hamilton back on the ice. Kelly as well. This team needs to get healthy. And a time machine so we can take the Moose off the ice on the shift he tore his ACL :(

I want Loui back too but with 2 concussions i want him taking all the time he needs... we will need him come playoff time. When he does get back, along with Kelly, the B's will have the best bottom 6 in the game.

Soderberg-Spooner-Loui (unless Clode puts Smitty on Spoons RW)
Paille-Kelly-Campbell

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Just because I 1) know nothing about hockey and 2) am not in total homer panic mode over two losses in an eighty-two game season does not make me a troll. I presented what I honestly saw to a group of people who prefer to see it differently.

We go through this every year. This board, season-after-season, is filled with panic, fear, and resentment. Every season, the Bruins apparently need to trade more players than they do, and sign more players than they do, and mix up this line, and do this, and do that. Yet for as "horribly" as this team plays year-after-year, according to the board, they seem to do just fine, don't they?

It's not time to abandon the long-term future to get someone to fill in for Seidenberg, in my opinion. They need more games to get everything working, and that includes figuring out the Rask situation, as well as the return of some forwards.

I still think the collapse is overstated, too. The Islanders played well, and I know that's impossible for anyone else to see, probably because they understood hockey and I don't, but the Islanders played well to me.

Indeed: HFBoards = all trees, no forest.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Oh I see, thanks. Was distracted by friends and and I wasn't paying close attention and stuff so couldn't hear the game real well and we were all loud and... Being inebriated. :laugh:

At least you were at home. A guy sitting in the row in front of me got so inebriated he tossed his cookies all over the back of the guy sitting in front of him. Fortunately I was so involved in the game (and they weren't in my line of sight) that I didn't see it happen, though I did see the aftermath. That was bad enough. Blech.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad