GDT: 12/31/14 | Wild @ Blue Jackets | 6 PM CT, 2 AM Suomi| FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Knowing Minnesota; we'll go on a tear, miss the playoffs, pick a guy that we can't develop and be stuck in neutral for the next 5 years.

Billy Mays Here*

Koivu has been so bad at faceoffs lately. So, so bad. What a pathetic season he's had so far.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo
Yeo: I felt we were very perimeter for most of the night and didn’t really challenge their goaltender at all.

Russo
Yeo: There were a lot of play killers. We made one pass and then the next play dies with that person and it was tough to get anything going

Russo
Yeo: I hope that we’re a little ticked off after this one. I don’t think we put our best out there tonight

He felt they were very perimeter all night? Try most of the year. And you know who two great culprits of that are in critical situations? Suter and Pominville. How about you put some guys out there who are willing to get the puck to the net during the final minute rather than use the same failure night after night after night.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Koivu has been so bad at faceoffs lately. So, so bad. What a pathetic season he's had so far.

5 games before this game he has been 50% or over. Are you sure you are not SOH as some of the users here have asked? Or if you wan't to count more it's 13 games in 15 he has been 50% or over.

Billy Mays Here*

5 games before this game he has been 50% or over. Are you sure you are not SOH as some of the users here have asked?

You sure you can't get passed your Finnish bias and admit he's had a bad year? And I said he's been bad on faceoffs "lately", not the entire year.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
You sure you can't get passed your Finnish bias and admit he's had a bad year? And I said he's been bad on faceoffs "lately", not the entire year.

I'm fan of wild but i think you're not as mine post proves. If you have vendetta on some of our player you should take it on somewhere else please. Ypu have been proved wrong here so many times.

Billy Mays Here*

I'm fan of wild but i think you're not as mine post proves. If you have vendetta on some of our player you should take it on somewhere else please. Ypu have been proved wrong here so many times.

Well it wouldn't be much of a message board if people weren't being proven wrong. Just because I'm not being positive all the time doesn't mean I'm not a fan of this team.

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you

You could have said he has been bad in faceoffs today. But you didnt. You said he has been bad in faceoffs lately which isnt true like Tuomaz showed you.

Billy Mays Here*

You could have said he has been bad in faceoffs today. But you didnt. You said he has been bad in faceoffs lately which isnt true like Tuomaz showed you.

Was at the game Saturday and he was getting kicked out of multiple faceoffs (as per usual) and didn't win the critical ones late in the game, especially OT. The stats don't tell the whole story all the time.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
again i thought we played ok with just 2 fubars #1 scandellas failed clear mid game & #2 kemps bad timing to pickup his stick resulting in the first cbj goal. if nino doesnt miss the open net i think we win.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
There were some parts of game I really liked. Like Graovac.. and they controlled the game at first. They won battles, not a lot of errors.. until mediocrity took over. Some bad decisions, got sloppier towards the end.

Typical Wild story. They couldn't capitalize when they had control and then things fell apart. Wild can't find their best game when it matters the most. A sad result again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad