GDT: 12/31/14 | Wild @ Blue Jackets | 6 PM CT, 2 AM Suomi| FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Wait, we won last game?! In regulation?! and Kuemper played pretty well?!

anigif_enhanced-12317-1412177921-33.gif

:wild
Lines
Parise-Koivu-Pominville
Niederreiter-Coyle-Vanek
Cooke-Graovac-Fontaine
Sutter-Brodziak-Carter

Suter-Spurgeon
Scandella-Folin
Prosser-Bickel

Kuemper
Curry

Inactive
Haula

Injured
Backstrom, Ballard, Brodin, Granlund, Zucker

:cbj
Lines
Hartnell-Johansen-Morin
Calvert-Dubinsky-Tropp
Foligno-Wennberg-Skille
Cracknell-Chaput-Boll

Johnson-Savard
Tyutin-Prout
Connauton-Wisniewski

Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Collins, Goloubef, Leopold

Injured
Atkinson, Anisimov, Gibbons, Horton, Jenner, Letestu, Murray

Lines (ours and theirs) stolen from CBJ GDT.

Hopefully the Wild put more effort into the game tonight than I put into this GDT :laugh:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
My plan was to be drunk before the game started, but that didn't work out so... Oh boy.

buketdude

Feb 28, 2012
Connecticut
Elk steaks! Never had those before. Sounds pretty good though. :) Let's get a steak going on indeed!

I never have either..had venison steaks a lot.so thinking its the same..no Elk around here..co-worker got one in Colorado..and he has been sharing!!

Wild need to pick it up..lets not wait to get get scored on to start playing

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
I never have either..had venison steaks a lot.so thinking its the same..no Elk around here..co-worker got one in Colorado..and he has been sharing!!

Wild need to pick it up..lets not wait to get get scored on to start playing

Sweet! Well hope they are good! Haven't really felt like grilling the last couple of weeks it's been so cold here.

And yeah we have had to do enough of that for sure. Was surprised we were able to come back in Winnipeg. Didn't see that coming at all.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I did not research at all..just grilling them up..i got 6 of them..so try something different each time probably

I've had an elk burger and you're supposed to cook them medium. Trial and error for you tonight with some good food. Enjoy:yo:

buketdude

Feb 28, 2012
Connecticut
Sweet! Well hope they are good! Haven't really felt like grilling the last couple of weeks it's been so cold here.

And yeah we have had to do enough of that for sure. Was surprised we were able to come back in Winnipeg. Didn't see that coming at all.

yeah..its about 18 out here now. so kinda cold for grilling. but why not..I know you guys get a lot colder out there than here..

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Mike Yeo pregame "We're thinking of putting Scandella on that top unit with his big shot"
Gametime: "Just kidding"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad