GDT: 12/31/14 Panther vs Rangers You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Upshall has taken 3 penalties in his last 11.

Flash has 4 penalties through 30 games played this year.

MacKenzie is the perfect 4th liner as was stated before. He plays his role well, hits hard, and is a really good forechecker. Overall, his role is to bring energy to the lineup and I think he does that really well. Plus, he's a great penalty killer

That'll shut him up

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
1) I like Bjugstad's new deal and hope he continues his strong play
2) I'm liking Trocheck as a RW on that line with Bjugstad and Huberdeau
3) What happened to Pirri???

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
It should. I think we should all by now love dMac as the CBJ guys promised we would.

Why are you fanboys all over me for suggesting that the 4th line is a pretty terrible line? Leave special teams out of it and focus on what they do 5-on-5. I'm not overly impressed with Mackenzie, but he doesn't ever stop moving which can be effective at creating pressure. I can see why you would defend a guy like Dmac, but Fleischmann and Upshall, please. And I wasn't referring to the total PIMs. I said they take stupid penalties, like the interference call on Gudbranson last night with the game tied late in the second. The last penalty Flash took against Detroit was an offensive zone call while we were making an attempt at trying to tie the game. Not too smart. And Upshall, well if doesn't hustle and hit and then he's utterly useless in the NHL. His negatives far outweigh his positives. Dmac I'm ok with, but I wouldn't mind seeing Fleischmann and Upshall gone at the deadline.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Why are you fanboys all over me for suggesting that the 4th line is a pretty terrible line? Leave special teams out of it and focus on what they do 5-on-5. I'm not overly impressed with Mackenzie, but he doesn't ever stop moving which can be effective at creating pressure. I can see why you would defend a guy like Dmac, but Fleischmann and Upshall, please. And I wasn't referring to the total PIMs. I said they take stupid penalties, like the interference call on Gudbranson last night with the game tied late in the second. The last penalty Flash took against Detroit was an offensive zone call while we were making an attempt at trying to tie the game. Not too smart. And Upshall, well if doesn't hustle and hit and then he's utterly useless in the NHL. His negatives far outweigh his positives. Dmac I'm ok with, but I wouldn't mind seeing Fleischmann and Upshall gone at the deadline.

Are you still on about Gudbranson hitting a player in a tie game?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
This just in, the 4th line of an NHL team usually contains its worst offensive players.

Also water is still wet.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
For Barkov

imagejpg1_zps54ff084d.jpg

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Invasion of the *********s Rags fans is in full swing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad