Post-Game Talk: 12/30/17 | Kings 4 @ Canucks 3

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
This is what pisses me off about being a bottom feeder -- the officials just don't care about calling games with integrity versus you. They let high sticks and too many men just slide and turn leads into losses. Like the Canucks don't need the help being bad. Call the game by the god damn book

Devils fan here. They don't give a shit if your team is in first place either. If you're not the bigger market team, they will let the opponent that is, get away with murder and too many men on the ice.

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
God that game was boring in the third. It was like watching televised "Red Rover" with how much the Canucks had to dump and chase because the neutral zone was perma clogged.

Couldn't get any zone time at all.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
I do not believe so. No.

They did. Daniel took a clapper from 50 ft out along the boards. Wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the only one.

I've noticed for a couple games now that they've had some weak shots generally directed at the net that have probably inflated their Corsi but hasn't translated to actual chances.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Devils fan here. They don't give a **** if your team is in first place either. If you're not the bigger market team, they will let the opponent that is, get away with murder and too many men on the ice.
It's Uncle Gary's version of hockey- profit at all costs and f*** the sport, it's history and integrity.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
The refs put way their whistles. Less chance for Brock to get a point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad