Post-Game Talk: 12/30/17 | Kings 4 @ Canucks 3

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I long for this defensive corps to be rebuilt. If we got Dahlin, we'd be on our way with him and Juolevi. Even if we don't get Dahlin there are some good d prospects available in this draft.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
They can literally have two of our players taken out of the play while four other players rush up the ice? No wonder doughty had so much room they literally had to cheat to open up that much ice

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Hutton I can forgive because he is not known for his "crease clearing." It is on the other hand the only thing that RealGud is supposed to be good at, and he just stood there like a dope.
Uh. All dmen (or forwards covering) are supposed to at least take the stick of the players in front of the net

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Hutton I can forgive because he is not known for his "crease clearing." It is on the other hand the only thing that RealGud is supposed to be good at, and he just stood there like a dope.

hard to clear the crease when you're trying to defend a 2 on 1 downlow because your D-partner went off chasing the puck carrier and the forwards just stand there

Reactions: cc

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Have people over so the game is on mute...was that not too many men??? The 6th guy was away from the play but clearly on the ice

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Really wish Virtanen would have just run over Quick there. Don't know if there is a player I hate more than that whiny piece of s***

Reactions: vancityluongo

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Stecher injured just when he was starting to pick up his game. Sucks

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Did that Gagner shot hit the back of the net?

This team's defense has gotten worse from when Benning took over. It's really amazing to see.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
This is what pisses me off about being a bottom feeder -- the officials just don't care about calling games with integrity versus you. They let high sticks and too many men just slide and turn leads into losses. Like the Canucks don't need the help being bad. Call the game by the god damn book

Reactions: Angry Hockey Dad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad