GDT: 12/30/14 "French Connection" - Canadiens VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
usually the shootout is the only thing huberdeau is good for, but he's been stopped the last 5 times i believe.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I like the way how we played in Overtime the past two games vs MTL / PIT

Up and forth not passive like we did before. Looks much more fluent and will definitely win us more games. We were very close in OT

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I'm not even upset anymore after last night's game; so glad we locked up Bjugstad for the next 6 years!

Overall I thought the team played well enough to win, defensively only had a handful of gaffes that Luo bailed them out on.

Montreal has that speed that made our defense men double think trying to be aggressive in the offensive zone

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
montreal is a fast, skilled and very disciplined team with great goaltending. we pretty much held our own with them although i would say that they had better scoring chances. hayes almost won it in overtime. i was expecting to win in the shoot out. surprised all our guys skated so fast in shoot out and didn't look for a simple shot from in front like the one that beat lou. unfortunately i think montreal is the better team, but we deserve a lot of credit for the effort and tenacity. love watching these guys gut it out every night!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad