GDT: 12/28/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Montréal VS Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
What a letdown.

This homestand was our chance to go on a run and instead we're 2-2 with four completely winnable games. I guess that's the story of our season and it's not a good season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Bad one by Kuch, he was overthinking and had nothing left to shot at.

ANd we lost, who didn't expect thast one?

And look at the habs celebrating as if they've won the Cup, you could tell how much they wanted this.

As far as our team goes, well we just pissed away two points, but it's not like we need them or anything.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Bad one by Kuch, he was overthinking and had nothing left to shot at.

ANd we lost, who didn't expect thast one?

And look at the habs celebrating as if they've won the Cup, you could tell how much they wanted this.

As far as our team goes, well we just pissed away two points, but it's not like we need them or anything.

Can't do anything when our goalie let's in 2 of 3 shootout shots

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
JAM had his worst game since being called up, Johnson is not 100 percent. KFC showed up tonight big time. Should of ****ing won this game.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Got one point. But we need the real cog of the team back, I'm starting to forget about Drej. We need Drej.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Needed to prevent the preventable goals. Would've been a regulation win if not for momentary lapses.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The point we picked up was an important one, so we'll take it, but you can't be too pleased. Had a 3-2 lead, and lost it immediately. Had a late game PP, did nothing with it. Had a lead in the shootout, lost the shootout. Credit the guys for coming back down 2-1 in the 3rd, but you gotta close it out when you have the chance to.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Shootout decisions are a tie in my book, so whatever. Don't like conceding points to the Habs, of course, but at least they took a "good loss" tonight, if you get the idea I've been making for a while. They took a "loss", but at least with a point to show.

38 shots on net and several opportunities - finally looked dangerous 5v5 on offense. Been a while since I could say that. Bishop needs to be better. The letdown was 2 goals in :21 to take the lead, and then lose that lead right back less than a minute later. That's where the point thrown ashore actually hurts a bit.

I loathe shooting first with a burning passion and have said as much before. That said, there isn't anyone aside from Filppula who is worth a damn in the shootout, so the hands are tied before it even begins with this team. Seriously - the rest of them are all just awful.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Killorn did, the other two were invisible goal aside.

No dude, have to disagree sorry, 4 SOG for Cally, 5 Hits, set up 3 different plays with a great scoring chance, including Paquette who got hooked. Could of had a 4 point night if all those pucks go into the net.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Why are we blaming Bishop?

It's not like he hasn't carried this sad sack of a team the whole season.

Can't wait for us to win on Wednesday in a convincing fashion only to lose to Minnesota. Or are we going to change things up by losing two in a row? Tune in on the next episode of the most disappointing team in recent memory to find out!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Stralman might need less minutes, he's starting to get exposed pretty badly. With Garrison and Sustr doing so well recently, might not be a bad idea to give him 2-3 mins less.

Nesterov needs to go back to the A

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
No dude, have to disagree sorry, 4 SOG for Cally, 5 Hits, set up 3 different plays including Paquette who got hooked. Could of had a 4 point night if all those pucks go into the net.

Killer was the catalyst on that line, don't really care about those stats.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Because once contact was made, he literally sat there and pouted. He wasn't even trying to track the puck.

No he didn't. He recoiled from the impact of a stick in his face, immediately looked for the puck behind him, saw it wasn't there, quickly looked to his left and saw the puck coming across the line, and kicked it away. Can't fault him much for that goal.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm absolutely sick right now. Montreal just snapped a historical losing streak on the backs of the laziest team in the NHL. As soon as we get a lead we just sit there and play it like a penalty kill. Not that we're any good at those anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad