iUdtVub.png

dgn7eaV.png

Dv7sq52.png

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It'll be curious to see what kind of motivation both teams bring into this one. The Lightning just seemed to always turn it on against Montreal last season because of that sweep. Will they sit back now that they eliminated them in the playoffs? And will the Habs find that same motivation against us in return?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Both Johnson and Boyle was at pracitice yesterday so he might be in, if he is then the lineup might look like this:

Namestnikov-Stamkos-Kucherov
Brown-Filppula-Callahan
Killorn - Johnson - Marchessault
Blunden - Paquette - Condra

If Boyle is in then I guess he will take Blundens spot, if he won't play then it might look something like that and Angelidis will take Johnsons place if he won't play either, guess we'll see later today.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Considering how bad we've been at times, and how many injuries we've had... we are still right there. It won't be easy, but they've kept us right at the line. Everyone's about on the same playing field when you look at games played too.going to be a hell of a year.

Tonight's when we start the march. We know how to play the Canadiens, now they dont have Carey Price. If we cant win this game, we can't expect to be able to make it any farther this year.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Coop better not break up thay top line when everyone returns. That would be a god awful decision.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
My mom texts every game day to ask if Johnson's going to play. Happy to finally be able to give a tentative yes. Now please stay healthy for the rest of the season.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
A win streak would be nice. The Crunch kids have played very well and while It's nice to see some of the regular guys getting close to being back I hope they can bring the energy the Syracuse guys have been in their stead.

JS91

May 14, 2014
A win would be great. Everyone's starting to get healthy again so according to logic it should make us better. Never know with this team though. Hoping for a solid performance all around with nobody getting injured.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
These next two games will say a lot about us since we're going to go up against two teams that, let's just say that they are not our biggest fans and they will want to beat us and we have to respond by playing hard. I'm going to hope for the best but expect the worst since just as wxkid23 we sometimes tend to play down to our opponents and we usually lose when we do.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I just hope that both Johnson and Boyle are 100% if they are playing.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yep, none of this limited, tentative bullcrap. We play best when guys can go all out not hold back. That's why the Crunch guys were alright.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Coop better not break up thay top line when everyone returns. That would be a god awful decision.

I love Cooper, but I swear he's seriously going to my **** list if he breaks that line up.

They FINALLY found a production line for Stamkos AND Kucherov that has been working better than anything they've seen in years (for Stamkos). Sure, TKO was pretty damn good, but they sucked together for the entire beginning of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad